Inertia Of My Head~

It's An All Ordinary Blog, but Extraordinarily Ordinary. Because this is where my feelings and thoughts flow free. Nothing's a secret here. :)

Thursday, September 07, 2006

You Gave Me A Reason To Love.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a fine summer's day,
When the sun is shining and the skies were blue,
The flowers were blooming since the end of May,
Then was when I met you.
-
You gave me fullness,
You gave me care,
You gave me so much happiness,
I just couldn't compare.
-
When my days were dark,
And my worlds just can't seem to blend,
You were there to give me that spark,
That glint of light that brought my sorrow to an end.
-
Then, by that moment in time,
I felt a way like never before,
It was like eating an apple that tasted like lime,
It was a feeling I just couldn't ignore.
-
Whatever the reason may be,
Moments without you were moments of insanity,
Drowning in this sea of love undoubtedly,
I think I have fallen in love with you deeply.
-
All I want in the world now, my dear,
Is to hold you in my arms,
For with you I know no fear,
And by that I'll protect you from the worldly harms.
-
Now under this starry sky with you,
I pledge my loyalty forever to you,
Under this heaven of violet hue,
I promise that I'll never leave you...
For you are the One,
Who gave me a reason to love.
-
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Copyrighted by Mok Han Joe - 7/9/2006

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's nice a sweet. Slightly too dreamy and lacks 'ground' :3

3:59 PM  
Blogger Hasegawa Ayane said...

dangit! that was me <.<

4:00 PM  
Blogger SY said...

I can never write like that
:P

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home