Inertia Of My Head~

It's An All Ordinary Blog, but Extraordinarily Ordinary. Because this is where my feelings and thoughts flow free. Nothing's a secret here. :)

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Holidays.

Hey people, it's the holidays! Starting from.....erm, actually it was last Saturday, but if you would think of it as in the school days point of view, it starts tomorrow. Yeeeaaaaa.........it's the holidays! Weeeee~

Ah, so actually, I've been thinking about the holidays from long ago, maybe one or two weeks before. What comes to mind is of course, outings with friends, going out, not staying at home and rot, and all those pleasant stuff. And well, I've been planning here and there, trying to call for outings, trying to organize some gathering at somewhere, someplace, somehow. Heh, seems pretty good at start, but well, it fell apart by itself.

I've planned almost around 3 outings at least. But all of them got canceled, somehow. Mostly, they are busy, they are already hogged with something, they don't have permission, or just simply, they've got tuition. Fine. I'll do with that. But luckily, not everything's gone just yet.......there's still one little outing that's hanging on. I hope. I'll tell you about it if it works out. Heh. I think it just might get canceled too if the stars ain't right. Who knows eh? So, I'm not hoping on anything just yet.

But looking at the bright side, hey, there's no school!!! What does that mean? Lots and lotsa sleep. Yeaps. I can pig my way to la-la land until it's noon and there's no one to stop me!! Not even my momYeah. My mom's going to Perth tomorrow, coming back the following Saturday, so.....that means, no parental resriction/guidance for the week, which might not be a good thing coz it may cause transport problems somehow. Sheesh. Oh well, whatever lah, sleep!!! Finally, will be able to catch up with all the sleep I've lost during the past month. Phew....

Then, yeah......I can finally practice with full heart on my guitar, which I still suck at. And having just bought my Capo, I'm all set. Hehe. Coolness to the very max. [I wanna play 'Wonderwall' !!]

So having said all that, it's quite a lousy holiday eh? Just sleep, sleep, sleep, online, online, online, then sleep, sleep, sleep, then maybe a possible outing. That's all??? It IS boring. Oh well, I'll beetch about it here on this blog lah, that's the least I could do, being so bored and all. But maybe I won't too, coz I'll be that lazy to even blog. Sigh. I see grim times ahead. XD

Well, before I end this lousy post, I feel like writing a stretch of poems right here, about love lah. I never was good at any other topic anyway. Haih, such an emo freak I am. So, here goes:-

Lying on the verdant grass,
I'm thinking of you,
Looking at the sky as clear glass,
I'm loving you.
May you be at a distant plane,
May you be at a foreign part,
May you be far away,
May we be parted just as far,
I will always feel your joy and your pain,
With a feeling in my heart,
That will never change nor sway,
Just like an everlasting scar.
Life without you is something I passionately hate,
Just like filthy green slime.
That is why I never wish for us to seperate,
Not even for a moment in time.
Now looking at the star-filled sky,
With that same old moon shining with glamour,
I just wish I could fly,
To where you are, to be with you,
Forever. And. Ever.
Ah, so there it is, the result of some weird spark in my mind, which isn't very brilliant is it? Nah, I think it's pure lame. Well, whatever lah, I'm lame anyway. So, before I end my post, I just wanted to say.....
Happy Holidays!
No really, have a nice holiday people, and see ya next post!
Joe>>>>>>>>>>>>Holidays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home