Inertia Of My Head~

It's An All Ordinary Blog, but Extraordinarily Ordinary. Because this is where my feelings and thoughts flow free. Nothing's a secret here. :)

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Coz I Had A Bad Day.

~~~Do you believe in strings of bad luck?~~~
~~~I didn't.~~~
~~~I started believing.~~~
~~~When?~~~
~~~Yesterday...~~~

Hi. Do you think the world is a safe place? Or at least, do you think the place you live in is safe? What about the places you go to? The people out there? Have you really known how they were?

Well, I'll tell you my newfound experience on this topic. I've always thought that the world was a safe place, apart from the bombings in other countries and the wars here and there. I've never actually treated my neighbourhood as a brooding ground for crime and scrutiny. I've always been happy go lucky. Always being in this safe bubble in my mind. Nothing could go wrong I thought. Well, screw that way of thinking. Screw what I believe, screw crime.

What really happened? Read on people. Read on.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me start from the events of yesterday, the 11th of August. A day I'll never forget. On this day, I got a big slap from god. He wanted to teach me a lesson. As a little guy on a big big world, of course I didn't know that. I'll find out soon enough.

So, the day started pretty okay, except I didn't really sleep well, and I've got plenty of things in my mind. Exam, homework, girl. Well, in the morning, girl comes to mind first. Okay, incase you people don't know, I've been 'liking' a girl for sometime now, hmm, around 2 weeks. Heh. That morning, I was preparing to give her a letter I wrote, consisting of poems and such to her, hoping she'd take me as her, ya know, that one that one lah. Then, so, I gave it to her. I raised my hopes high. I breathed in the fresh morning air.

I got rejected.

I didn't really show her a face of deep dissapointment, but well, life goes on. So much for loyalty. I picked up my heart, put it back in place, and well, go on with the day as if nothing happened. So, I'm officially single once more. Not even a crush in mind. So, the rest of the day was kinda too gloomy for my liking. But work is done and I was free. Nothing's wrong at all. Everything's oooooooookay. That's what I thought.

So, before anything, yesterday's tomorrow, which is today, the 12th of August, I was going to take my St.John's Basic First Aid Exam for ADULTS. Why adult? Because I'm 16. Nice excuse. So, being kiasu and all, I decided to stay back at school yesterday to attend the revision class. I needed it. From 12.30, all the way to 4, I revised, practiced, and practiced. After I think I've got everything alright, I went home. It was 4 remember? I was supposed to go to Summit at 5 to watch "Click" [which is damn good, please go watch it.]. My mom was out and everything, so I had to walk. There's no problem with walking to Summit right? Of course not. Well, let's go!!

Ah, with my Mp3 player, my money, my keys, AND my handphone, I start my journey. Little did I know that, this journey would change my life like nobody's business. I walk walk walk, I even saw two of my friends. Then, my brother called me to ask me to pick up my pace. Alright, fine. Listening to Jay Chou's ballads and rap, I continue to walk down the road that'll lead to my ultimate char dou-ness [which means something like WTF in cantonese.]. Just after I passed the field near the mosque, I was struck with celestial smiting. A motorbike came up beside me, took a knife out and pointed it at me. What the hell did he say? He said....."Bagi handphone, cepat."

Remembering the cases of the past few days, resisting was not an option. Without thinking much, I gave him the phone, he sped away, leaving me awe-struck in the middle of nowhere. I didn't even have time to say, "Oy, bagi balik SIM card lah wey!" It took me 5 minutes to digest what just happened to me. It happened so fast and furious, I didn't even have the time to look at at his number plate. Dammit. But I will ALWAYS remember that piece of malay dog shit face that came at me with a knife. And so, I continued my way to Summit, thinking what the hell did I do wrong to deserve this. I just figured it must be god giving me a lesson. A very expensive one. Ouch.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, so, in short, I had a f***ing bad day. Sorry for the language, but I just had to.

After that day, I proclaim that:-

-11th of August is the worst day of my life.

-I admit racism against MALAYS.


and I hope that the guy who took my phone dies in a pool full of piranhas, then gets thrown into the sewerage, and then kena eat by sewer gators and burns in hell. Forever and ever.

Well, here's all I wanna say today. I am still under state of char dou-ness and will blog about the good things tomorrow. Few just happened today. ; ) Things do take turns for the better huh? Well, see ya next post people!

Joe>>>>>
>>>>I miss my Phone.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear that !
=(
i feel your pain !

7:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear that !
=(
i feel your pain !

7:37 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

thanks su yi.
well, just treat it as a lesson lah right? haih. nothing else I could do or anyone could do anyways.

all i can do is just keep smiling =)

10:10 PM  
Blogger Hasegawa Ayane said...

bad days are there to make good days look even better :3 i'm just glad that you're still breathing now ;D

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home