Inertia Of My Head~

It's An All Ordinary Blog, but Extraordinarily Ordinary. Because this is where my feelings and thoughts flow free. Nothing's a secret here. :)

Friday, July 28, 2006

Cherish.

Hello. It's a gloomy day isn't it? Considering the scorching sunlight we had for the past month. It's been raining for almost the whole week and all at a too exact timing of a time. It's been a hell of a week. And yeah, it's really hell for some people out there.

Well, as we've all known from source or another, there's been a death. Somewhere, somehow, it's connected to the students of SMK Seafield. Well, coz there has been a death, a passing of a soul from the school. Weirdly, something like this gets to the hearts of people. Including me. I personally am oblivious to who the person was but somehow, I felt a deep sadness somewhere in my heart. Hmm, even a death of someone I don't know has struck me so. I dare not imagine how it would be if someone close to me passes away. It would be devastating, and I'm sure family members of the person mentioned above are currently going through devastation.

Then, when I thought it all ends there with one passing, today, comes another. It's awe-striking really. The grief of the passing of someone is yet to be over and here comes another. Who's the second person? I prefer not to disclose it here, in respect of both the family members and also the deceased. Now, in total, two passings in a week. What's the deal really? Hm, I guess god has plans for them. But it's a pity. A great one. They both, in my opinion, should've had more time in the world. One barely crossing between teenage years, the other barely in middle age.

When you thought it should really really end there, another accident happens. It happened to someone I knew. Not for too long, but we do know each other. Today, he fell. He fell a horrible stumble. He hit his spine. The last thing I heard, he can't feel his legs now. He was crying through out the whole ordeal. It was that painful. To make it worse, he was saying that he planned to play basketball that afternoon.....and all the daily routines he did everyday. Now he faces a fact that might come true. The fact that he might not be able to use his legs again. It's really scary if you think of it. And I just saw him move around the other day, with his own strength. If his spine remains the way it is, he won't even be able to use his legs.

That is why, I dedicate this post to those somehow connected to the deceased, and to my friend there. I offer my heartfelt condolences to those who have lost their loved ones and I stress to you that, please, stay strong. And to my friend, I pray for your welfare. I hope that I'll be able to see you walk again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After all that have happened, I realized that the human soul is indeed, a fragile thing. We won't know what tomorrow brings today. It's all a dangerous game out there, where you don't know when you'll lose. And when you do, it's all over. And that, had made me think, and I hope that you will too. It made me realize that, we should really really really cherish what we have and live our lives to the very max. Who you love, like, or despise, just tell them. Because, you might not be able to.

So, I would like to take this opportunity to say to a few people that I do indeed love them. In a way or another. Aside from my family, who appears first does not show I love that person the most. I'm just thinkin them up in random. So, don't think naughty thoughts:-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Mummy & Daddy.

-My Big Bro & Annoying Little Bro.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Anne-Marie.

-Brenda.

-Viknesh.

-Su Yi.

-Yen-Theng.

-Hee Zhern.

-Jia Jun, Mah.

-Meng Chauw.

-Jia Jun, Chong.

-Shiang Leit.

-Murid-Murid 1, 2, 3J.

-Main Board 06/07.

-Asst. Board 06/07.

-Interact Members. [some.]

-Teachers of SMK Seafield. [some.]

-All family and friends that knows me, loves me, or hates me. I love you too. =)

There you go. As mo liu as it is. There. I love you people. Let nothing happen to you all. And may we all live happily ever after.

Joe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Out.

1 Comments:

Blogger amry said...

pretty much everyone i knew had blogged about the incident on thursday...i guessed it has pretty much affected all of us in some way or another... similarly, i couldn't help but to feel sorry for the deceased...

i suppose when death is around the neighbourhood you start to realise life ain't that beautiful as it seems... we were always blinded by all the material wealth that we failed to see, or somehow forgotten how life could be so sad, depressing, and dark... somehow the yesterday's downpour was like a wake up call to us, pulling us back to reality, of how short life could be..

so i just want to say, i love you dearly too! take care alright?

love,
jie

12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home