Inertia Of My Head~

It's An All Ordinary Blog, but Extraordinarily Ordinary. Because this is where my feelings and thoughts flow free. Nothing's a secret here. :)

Friday, July 21, 2006

Freedom At Long Last.

Hello. I'm bored. Really. Bored. I'm so bored, I'm blogging out my boredom. Hm. Maybe I'm just tired. But heck, I'm gonna post something, somehow anyway.

Well, let's start with the most basic. Today, is the end of the exams, weee. Ehem. Well, it's supposed to be a big deal right? Yes, but somehow, today, I don't feel the hype. This is one exam I don't care if it ended. Hmm, bizarre. It is still a little relaxing. Perhaps. Coz I don't need to touch that thick pieces of information material called books for the meantime. I could just, lay back and..................hm. See? That's the problem. There is nothing to do. Sigh sigh sigh. Hopefully things get better tomorrow. Right. >.<>Shiang Leit< ------------ [Tze Huei]+[Melanie] ------------>Ivan

[+] = married.

[------>] = affair.

So you dig? It’s damn corrupt. Then eventually, the musketeers are elected. They never knew that the government was corrupt, so when the entered the service of the government, they thought they could work together with the royal family and FIGHT EVIL. How wrong. The more they try to promote justice, the more the government hates them. So they get thrown into jail. There, the prison warden, Sherry, helps them out. The blacksmith and cavalry keeper provide them with weapons and horses, and they storm the castle with THE FORCE WITH THEM. *wwhhrrnngg*

So they fight massively. King and Queen are killed. And just as Wei Yan is about to kill Zhi Li, he says, “I AM YOUR FATHER”. HUAAAAHHHH. JENG JENG JENG. Turns out that Wei Yan is the product of an affair that happened between Zhi Li and Jia Ven, who was once the royal handmaiden. But after she got pregnant, Zhi Li fired her, so she ended up taking care of horses. SADNESS.

Then the chief of military and police, Ivan and Tze Huei, burst in. They had allied with Jamaica to invade France. NOOOO!!! MASSIVE WAR!!!! *cheng cheng cheng phew phew phew wwweehhhhhhhhhhrrrooommmmmmm shoooowww shoooow shooowwww wrrrnnnngggg use the Force, and fight we must*. The musketeers begin to falter, for the DARK SIDE is too strong. Oh Wei Yan, look out for that SWORD!! Daddy sees the sword. Daddy jumps in front of his baby girl to save her life. *awww you go daddy!* Daddy DIES. Wei Yan gets so MAD and SAD she kills ALL the Jamaicans.

In the end, the 3 musketeers take over France. Mabel marries Leonard, the only royal family member who repents and changes and their offspring will eventually rule France. Melanie and Shiang Liet are in prison. Jocelyn and Wei Yan become the advisors. Jia Ven is re-elected as royal handmaiden. Kar Mun and Sherry are given muchas muchas diamonds and money and lotsa stuff and they live happily ever after in the palace.

THE END.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Understood it? Don't worry, you're not the only one. ; )

Well, that's just the rough sketch, we don't even know what the hell we're gonna say. To me now, it's like a montage of weird scenes. Well, we'll see how the editing goes. Hopefully it's funny and enjoyable. Right.

One more thing! Name cards~ We're finally getting it. Ivan done the designing and everything, so, it's all done. And we're gonna get it soon an stuff. I'll show it to ya when I get the chance ya? Well, for now, I gotta run, damn tired. I wanna spend some quality time with my pillows. So, till next post people.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Joe>>>>>>>>>>>>>Out.