Inertia Of My Head~

It's An All Ordinary Blog, but Extraordinarily Ordinary. Because this is where my feelings and thoughts flow free. Nothing's a secret here. :)

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

T.Time!

Heheh, what's that? Hahah, well, that's the name of my favourite singer, Tanya Chua's new album!! And guess what, I just got it!! Weeeeee!

Ah, so you see, it's her new album and I just got it. =P I've been lurking for it for almost a week now. It's apparently not out here in Malaysia yet or it's just the customs screwing around. In any case, how did I get my hands on it? Hee, I'll tell you!

You see, just almost an hour ago at 9 o'clock, my dad decided he needs to go to Carrefour. He needs to get some tools for repair. Then, he remembered that I.....erm......heheh, pestered him to go out on Friday. I needed to get out to get a birthday present and....of course, get my hands on this album. Well, it happened an hour ago, all of it. My dad asked me to go out with him coz we'll be busy on Friday and this is my only chance to go out this week.....My weekends are unavailable. Again. So, of course, without another guess, I followed! Heheh. My dad went to Carrefour while I strut my way to Subang Parade. I walked my way to Speedy and quickly checked the shelves for the album. At first glance, oh my god. There is no signs of her album!! NOOOOOOO!! I was about to feel dissapointed again......until....something very familiar caught my eye. [I've seen the album cover many many times now on the net. =P] It's her album!! OH. MY. GOD. It was on display on the "On Air" shelf. But I don't see it anywhere else. Hmm? So, I asked the guy at the counter for it and he actually took the one on display for me. I asked whether there's any stock in the storeroom or something. He said.....No. Eh? Well, it actually just arrived and it's the only freaking copy. I hesitated but my fandom won over. Oh well, display pun display lah, grab it!! Ah, so I walk out the shop feeling like a million dollars. I got her album and it was the only copy. But somehow, something on the back on my mind tells me I'm either very lucky or very stupid. Hm. The stupid part comes from buying something on display. Well, HECK CARES!! I GOT HER ALBUM!! WOOOOOO!! Ehem* Sorry, I'm that happy. =) Here's a pict of the front cover....couldn't find a bigger one. Sigh. Anyways, here it is with the song list!


Disc 1 - You
1. Beautiful Love (New)
2.
深信不疑 (New)
3.
路口 (New)
4.
呼吸
5.
無底洞
6.
可以愛你真好
7.
記念
8.
雙棲動物
9. Yellow
10.
陌生人
11.
假想敵
12.
你的溫度
13.
沙灘
14.
原點 (-w- Stefanie Sun)
15. True Colors

Disc 2 - Me
1.
障眼法 (New)
2.
過動兒 (New)
3. True Love
4.
好無聊
5.
二手煙
6.
夜盲症
7. 你快走開
8.
失樂園
9.
優先權
10. My Color TV Set
11. T-Time

As you can see, it's actually a [New Songs+Greatest Hits] 2 Disc set. Heheh. So, there's a serving of both old favourites and new classics to enjoy! And the cutest thing I find in the album is....the fact that the Discs are labeled 'You' and 'Me'. Damn, makes me feel the blues. =)

Ah......well, finished raving about her already. Phew. I'm kinda estatic right now, yet tired. Damn. Present hunting ain't easy huh? Makes me appreciate the presents I got the other day more and more. Oh well, I guess I'll see ya guys next post! Till then, I'll be listening to her songs! See ya!

Joe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>T.Time~