Inertia Of My Head~

It's An All Ordinary Blog, but Extraordinarily Ordinary. Because this is where my feelings and thoughts flow free. Nothing's a secret here. :)

Friday, May 26, 2006

Again.

Yeah, second post of the day. As I've stated in my previous one in the afternoon. See? I kept my word. Heheh.

So......okay. Today. Wasn't what I taught it would be. Erm, today is Teacher's Day Celebration. It was one of the most boring teacher's day ever. Total......disaster. Er, maybe not. It was okay. But I'll point out some of the things that were shitty. First thing. The very first thing in the morning. The assembly part. Goodness......was it boring or what. There were FOUR speeches. One from Pn. Wang on behalf of the Sipon guy, one from Pn. Zaleha, one from Sara, and another from Pn.Rosalind, the PIBG VIP.....yeah....

The fact that there is FOUR speeches is bad enough. What makes it worse is the fact that the speeches were also bad. The one thing I wanna point out is why the hell did they ask Pn. Wang to read the freaking speech from the Sipon guy? I sympathise with her....she had to read all that Alhamdullilah shit while she's not a muslim. Those should be left for muslims lah......Why couldn't they ask Datin to read it or something...sheesh. And Rosalind. Goodness gracious. She is like......gah. She mixed malay and english in her speech. And it was horrible. Total horribility. You should've seen her stutter half way with her malay and poof, comes out a english sentence out of no where. With all due respect, I'm not saying she sucks or anything. She just should work on her public speaking skills......

Okay, then there was a freaking long recess phase. Total waste of good time. Nothing happened during that time. It was like a time paradox or something. a precious hour just flew by like that. Heh. Okay....nevermind, then comes the performances....how was it? Okaylah....Not too bad. Seeing En. Rahim sing ain't all that bad. He's pretty good! Pn. Viani also good lah......heh. Then there were the student's performances. The form 6 performance was exceptionally good. The others.......one word. Unrehearsed. Can't blame them eh? The exams were just over. Total bullcrap of the teachers to put it on this day. They could've have it BEFORE the exams started, sheesh. Okay, so the celebration is over. Wee. Oh yeah, by the way, the flowers that Interact made....totally cool. The female teachers actually tied them to their hands! And students alike, some of them collected a few of them and made a bundle! Coolness....

So, was that the end of the day? No........not so fast. It was the interview. There's alot to say about this thing. Where to start? Yeah, since two days ago, I was pretty hyped up about it. Who won't be? A chance to be on the main board! After being assistant for such a long time, it's a great treat. So, I haven't been worrying about it. Never did. Till today.

After the celebration, I was supposed to be interviewed already. Along with a few of my buddies. But I insisted on going first. Bad idea. I've always like to go first on ocassions like these but I never thought this one would be so.......bad. So, I walked into the room. Alone. There were the 'big' bosses there, including Sara, Kishok and gang. They weren't intimidating. Okay, so I took a seat. Looking at them, I crossed my legs. Then they started asking questions. Oh my. It all went pretty smooth until towards the end. They started giving me all these questions that I've never thought I'll need to answer. It was too much man.....At the end of the interview. I was devastated. I was crushed. I was virtually, raped. Goodness I tell you. I was almost trembling when I walked out. Total disaster. So, I walked my way home......thinking of how well it could've been. But no. It's over. I can't change that. T_T Then for the whole day, I griefed. Gah. Stupid interview. Then I took a nap. Lol.

When I woke up, nothing changed. Still as hurt, still as nervous, still as devastated. Diu man.....and I still feel the same now. Very tired. My eyes are like boulders. Well, apart from that, I feel empty too. I still miss......someone. Sigh. Well, I'll have to try and find something to get me off these feelings. What can I do lah.....help me.......

Well, I guess I'll wake up to a better tomorrow! Anyway, I'll be alone at home for the next three days. How sweet is that? The whole hous e to MY OWN!! I'm planning to sing my heart out at home. HAHAHAH. XD
I'll tell ya my 'adventures' soon eh? Hahahah, see ya next post then!

Joe>>>>>>>>>>>>>Out. [Birthday on 16/6]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home