Inertia Of My Head~

It's An All Ordinary Blog, but Extraordinarily Ordinary. Because this is where my feelings and thoughts flow free. Nothing's a secret here. :)

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Almost.

It's almost the day......yes......the day where I will be reborn!! Bleh, I'll try not to be so dramatic. Heheh.

Hm, tomorrow's Thursday and the day after that is a Friday. Ohh.......What a Friday it will be. Hee. The upcoming great Friday is already looking bright for me. Well, let me tell you abit about what this Friday will look for me.

First, let's start from school, there will be the prefects' campaign session, this would be the second one. The first one would be tomorrow, which is Thursday. Anyways, this means what? This means the first period at least would be of no studies. All for the better. Then, the campaign itself doesn't sound too bad. We'll see how they convince the people that they are worth it. It's so.......American Idol/Persident Election Campaign. The whole idea seems great. But what's bad is the fact that we only choose who the higher-ups get to interview. There will be a top 5. So that means, even if your favourite gets through, they won't necessarily be the next Head Boy/Girl. Sheesh, where got nice to play if like that.....sigh.

Second, after school, there will be a St. John's course. Well, it's basically a get-ready seminar for the people who's gonna take the upcoming tests. Well, I'm one of them, but I'll be taking the one that's in August. Heh. No rush eh? It'll be from 12.30-2.20. Oh yeah, I'll not just be taking the cadet test.....I'll be taking the ADULT cadet test. Why? Cause' I'm already 16 when the test starts. Doh*. Why lah.......But it's not as bad as it seems, cause' it's kinda like a short cut for me. 3 years of Junior Cadet service = 1 year of Adult Cadet service. Ah.....See? So, I'm basically climbing up the stairs 1 time while the other suckers gotta climb it thrice. Too bad. =P Well, I hope I pass the test in August. [cross fingers]

Third. After the seminar, I'll have to rush home, take a bath, change into decent clothes and go to Summit. Lol. Why the rush? Cause' I'm going for a movie with my friends! I'm watching The Fast and Furious: Tokyo Drift! Wow, can't believe I'll be getting a serving of cars and babes again. Heheh. Actually, thought of watching Cars.....mana tau, on that very day when I went home, the poster for Tokyo Drift was in the papers. I immediately change my mind. Lol. Sorry cute cars. I prefer the real thing. The show would be at 3.10 possibly, so.....still kinda rush. Well, it's my birthday and I wanna have fun till the max. Hee.

Fourth. After the movie, it'll possibly be 5 something. Gotta rush home too. Why? Cause' I'll be having a little gathering of friends to celebrate my birthday. My mom's cooking seafood spaghetti and pizza! Possibly fried chicken too.....Wow, I kept asking her if she could handle it and she insisted that she could. I love her so much. And, it would be so special with friends this time around. It's my first time in sixteen years. I haven't had friends come over for my birthday...ever. Well, that's all gonna change. Hee. =D The thing would be at around 7.30 or 8.00 and god knows when it'll end. Might be very early or very late. Okay, cut the late. Maybe they'll leave at 10? Hm...oh well. It's real nice for them to even come. Heheh.

Fifth. What? Not yet end? Nope. There's one more thing that'll be happening on Friday for me. And that would be....my Ph.D uncle. He's gonna come back!! On my birthday too. As I've told in my previous post, it's a freakin' great coincidence, on a freakin' great day. Heheh. Rock on!! This time, his whole family is coming back too. So, I get to see my aunt, and my two cousins. It's like........really cool cause' they're all very.......foreign. Foreign in the sense that they live in a very different place than here. Well, it's US after all. That means, I get to hear about what happens there and I get to show em' what happens here! It's soooo pen pal-lish. Lol. And what's more, we're family. It's been at least 3 years since I've seen em'. It's gonna be one huge reunion. Weee! Can't wait!!

Phew......so much happening on ONE day! Is it a coincidence or what? Hahah. I guess everything's brighter and better on your birthday huh? Hee. It's only two days away!! Lalalallalalalalalalala. I'll just have to float in my dreams till then. Hehe. It's my 16th birthday on the 16th day of the 6th month of the year o6'. Now when do you get combinations like that? Once in a lifetime. Heheh. Cheesy? But true! Well, I'll be blogging everyday till my birthday. So, come visit often! See ya next post! Till then,

Joe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Out. [Birthday on 16/6~2 Days]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home