Inertia Of My Head~

It's An All Ordinary Blog, but Extraordinarily Ordinary. Because this is where my feelings and thoughts flow free. Nothing's a secret here. :)

Friday, May 26, 2006

Tagged.

By Anne Marie. On what? On this:-

I AM: me. No one else.

I WANT: to be with her.

I WISH: she would show some sign of affection.

I HATE: not seeing her, not hearing her, not being to talk to her.

I MISS: her.

I HEAR: voices in my head, telling me to tell her something. ;P

I WONDER: will I ever be famous, will I ever be renowned, will I ever be with her?

I REGRET: not doing some things properly. I wish I got another shot at it.

I AM NOT: a playboy. Do I even look like one? -_-

I DANCE: to funky music.

I SING: everyday. Ask my friends. They know better.

I CRY: ........when I was a kid? I haven't been crying for a long time...

I AM NOT ALWAYS: as confident as I thought I am.

I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: poems, for her. Well, with the keyboard at least.

I WRITE: when I get that spark in my head.

I CONFUSE: people with my crazy philosophies that no one will understand.

I NEED: money? Nah, I need to have more charm so that she'll be mine.

I SHOULD: really work hard on getting good grades. Like how it's meant to be.

I START: to realize that people around me ain't who they are.

I FINISH: thinking how I should've answered that interview.

I TAG: grandpa, shieng.

Well? Yeah. Trivial. Will be blogging later. Again. See ya. Soon.

Joe>>>>>>>>>>>>>Out. [Birthday on 16/6]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home