Inertia Of My Head~

It's An All Ordinary Blog, but Extraordinarily Ordinary. Because this is where my feelings and thoughts flow free. Nothing's a secret here. :)

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Miss.

Errr, not miss as in miss target, but miss as in miss her. Get me?

As we all know now.....holiday's gonna start soon. And that means there's no school. So, that's good right? Yes and no. But the yes ain't too good and the no is worse. "Yes" would be because....yay, we get to sleep really late, wake up really really late, and then just rot in front of the comp or the PS. "No" would be because....I'll be missing her all of the two weeks. Won't be seeing her tomorrow, won't be seeing her for another fortnight. Bloody hell.

So....I'll be really really.......sick. Love sick? Eeee.....I hate that feeling. Why do I have to love.....It's like a drug. It's no good, but you dive into it anyway. Well, I did. Now it's haunting me. I just wanna see her. It's all that I want. But no....I won't be. T_T Help me....

Ehem, enough about the mushy things. So, tomorrow's the interview. It's the day I've been waiting for. From the day I was assistant, till now. I've been waiting. It's finally here. The time of reckoning. It's all gonna be over. To tell the truth though, I've been acting rather harshly these days, blurting my feelings like crazy. Especially on the resigning thing. It was supposed to be a joke. But......nah, maybe it's just the exam stress. Hopefully. Mind games really are bothering. I'll be updating on the interview tomorrow though. So, keep track on me to find out how it went. =)

So, today. Today's boring. All the way. Boring, boring, boring. BORING. Sheesh, sound like Simon Cowell. Lol. Speaking of which, the winner of American Idol 5 is.........

TAYLOR HICKS!!!!

Weeee, finally a change of things. We've been getting all these traditional loud voices with great pitching and it's getting boring. But Mr. Hicks changed all that. He blows the stage by singing while roaming the stage like he was some kind of.......er....I don't know but he's real entertaining to watch. Great guy. It's always fun to see him perform. So........entertaining. Lol. Soul Patrol!!

Katherine McPhee wasn't bad. But it wouldn't be sweet if she won. She's so......boring. There's too many 'her' in the industry already. But well done anyway, on getting this far.

Bleh....I feel so dead. There's nothing to do......That's why I'm blogging. To tell the world my bore....How selfish of me. Oh yeah, today at school, I learnt to make flowers out of tissue paper!! Who taught me? The always great, Anne Marie. Well, it's really easy actually, but it's hard to tell in words. So....I won't be telling how to make them. Lol. If I get the chance, I might take some pictures and show it to ya'll. The flowers are for the teachers. So, there's only a slight chance of getting one for myself. I made almost 20 of them! Haih, heck.

Is there anything more that I wanna blabber? Hmm, maybe. Maybe.....not. Or.....Argh. Can't make up my mind. It's all blocked up. God knows why. Well, let's do another monologue session. Since I'm so free and all. Heh. What should it be on? Erm....let's see......aiyah, let's just monologue about my emptiness.....here goes.

"What should I do now? I don't know......There always was something to do. Now there's none. Maybe I haven't found it yet? Found what? Something to do? Obviously.... But there's something missing. Can't pin point what. But there's something. I just. Can't. Figure it out. There's nothingness around me. Total blankness. It's all so routinic. I just need something different. Something to change the way I do things? Possible. But not the thing I need now. Then what the hell do I need? I don't know.

I go back and forth the stairs. I'm tired. But still, I can't figure out what's wrong. Is it the hormones? The raging teenage hormones? Maybe. Or is it a desire? A desire to do something.......What's that desire? I think I know. I think you know too. But I don't know if she knows. I jolly well hope so. Whatever happens, I just hope everything goes well. My holidays aren't gonna rock. Nothing will, without the very essential essence. Her."

I'm getting old again. Gah. Well, I AM turning 16. It's supposedly my lucky number. Well, we'll find out if it is won't we?

So, see ya guys on the next post. Till then,

Joe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Out. [Birthday on 16/6]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home