Inertia Of My Head~

It's An All Ordinary Blog, but Extraordinarily Ordinary. Because this is where my feelings and thoughts flow free. Nothing's a secret here. :)

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Fever.

Everyone should be having one now right? The football fever that is. Heheh.

I don't have it, but just merely trying to get myself in it. Hmm, not exactly working but I've been watching a few of the 9 o'clock matches. Let's see, yesterday's was Japan vs Australia. Goodness, that was the worst and most idiotic match ever. Japan looked like they got it during the first half. And it LOOKED like they were going to get it 1-0. But no. They have to fumble on the 86th minute. Of all times, why the bloody 86th minute. So, it's 1-1 then. That's cool, they can have it a tie. But no. On the 89th minute, comes another goal from the Aussies. That's not the end. 90th minute, wa-la, another. And so, it ends with a miserable, oh my goodness 3-1 to the Aussies. Japs, what the hell happened? Haih. Dissapoints all the asian fans out there. I think even the hot female fans at the stadium was pissed. Tsk tsk tsk. Heck, even I was dissapointed.

In my humble opinion, the japs were sleeping or something. What the hell man.....where is the samurai spirit when you need it? Sigh, I guess it's sayonara to the land of the rising sun for this world cup. If they don't step up their game, their gonna get pawned. Well, even if they DO, I don't think they stand a good chance anymore. Oh well, have a nice day japs.

Ah, today's 9 o'clock match. Which just finished a while ago. Korea vs Togo!! The first impression, where the hell is Togo? Didn't strike me as a fancy team. Korea already proved themselves in the past, so I'm pretty sure Korea would end up winners. Hm, funnily, they did. But in a twisted kinda way if you ask me. First half was disastrous. Togo actually led 1-0. I thought I was watching a re-enactment of the Japan vs Australia match. As in, the asians were going down once more. Well, the whistle for the first half went and the score was still 1-0. All hope is lost I thought. Noooo.......Okay, so after the break, starts the second half. Starts off pretty normal, pretty lame.....then, at the 50 something'th minute, fulamak, the best happened, a Togo player got sent off....hahah, I was laughing my head off when that happened, it was comedical I tell you. Shortly after that, Korea scored a goal through a free kick! Wah, bagus sekali. Now the score is tied at 1-1. Oh well, that'll do it I thought. Mana tau, at the erm.....70 something'th minute? The koreans scored again! Making the score 2-1! The koreans were leading! That's the way man....make the asians proud. And wa-la, without much resistance, they won the match. Ah, at least it wasn't stupid like the Jap match. They actually won this one. Hooray for Korea! Keep it up people!

Ah, I found it quite enjoyable to watch these matches. What was the most enjoyable parts? The parts where people get cards, the part where people roll over each other, the part where people get injured. Those are the most enjoyable parts. Heh. And of course the goals lah. Who wouldn't like to see goals? Whatabout skill? Hm, to tell the truth, there were very, very little skill involved. It was so lacklustre, it reminded me of school football. Heh. Well, so much for skill.

Hah, quite a trivial post if you ask me. I've got nothing to post! And I don't feel like posting about school. My results are totally laughable and seriously, they are capable of killing people. So lousy. Haih, let's not spoil mood for the week. It's a good week and let's keep it that way. Let everything go wrong AFTER my birthday. Speaking of which, I can't believe I'm growing older once more. 16. I'm in this world for 16 years already. When you think of it, it's kinda bizarre. Almost two decades old. Oooh. And to think how much me and the people around me have grown. It's almost unbelievable. Well, let's live for the moment before it flies by just like that huh? Yeah.......Alrighty then, I guess I'll see ya people next post. Make sure you flood my taggie on the 16th ya?

Joe>>>>>>>>>>>Out. [Birthday on 16/6~3 Days]

1 Comments:

Anonymous Internet Betting Poker said...

It is remarkable, it is a valuable phrase

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home