Inertia Of My Head~

It's An All Ordinary Blog, but Extraordinarily Ordinary. Because this is where my feelings and thoughts flow free. Nothing's a secret here. :)

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Sleepless [Part III]

Haloo~ I'm back! Well, almost anyway. But as you can see, my title suggests that I am going to write the continuation of my fic! Well, let's get the show on the road!

~Sleepless~Part III~

Tren and Marie were talking in the study and as they were saying......

"What?? You knew my Father???"

"Yes. Indeed."

Marie grew so excited, her eyes glowed.

"How was he? Was he handsome? Was he virtous? Was he the hero everyone looked up at? Was he??"

"Dear Marie. He was all that. No, he was more than that."

"Hah! My dad was that great!"

"Yes he was. He was one of the greatest men I've ever encountered."

Then Marie remembered something....her father was dead. She is an orphan.

"[Sad tone] Oh yeah.....he's dead ain't he? How did he die?"

"Erm....."

"Come on, tell me."

"He......"

"What's wrong?"

"No, nothing."

"Then tell me how my father died! Did he die an honorable death?"

"Marie......I don't know how to tell you this. But please, take a seat before I continue."

"Alright....[sits on chair] There. Tell me now."

"Marie, [long pause] your father........"

"Well?"

"He isn't dead."

"[!!!!] What do you mean he isn't dead??"

"He's not. He's still alive."

"What?? Wait, I don't get this. My father is supposed to be dead! I'm an orphan and he died when I was 2. I didn't even have a chance to see him! I visit his grave every single year!"

"That's all a set up, Marie."

"What.......[disbelief] This is not happening.....Hahah, you must be joking right?.........No? Hah, Hahahahhaahhahaahah. hahah. hahah. hah.........He's not dead...."

"Marie, he did this for your own good. He didn't want you to suffer the path he has walked."

"[angry] What's more suffering than to live on your own??! I was threw OUT on the streets when I was still a child! I had to search for scraps of food in alleys just to survive! I never had a home....I had to steal to make a living.....No one cared for me! I was a freaking orphan!! How could he do this to me??!!"

"Marie, calm down, listen to me."

"NO!"

"Please, listen to the whole story."

"[starts to cry] How am I supposed to listen to HIS story after all these years of pain??!"

"MARIE! PLEASE!"

Tren held Marie by the shoulders and stopped her from rampaging with the furniture. Marie was heartbroken. She never thought her father would've left her alone when he could've be there for her. She broke down. She fell on to Tren's arms and cried.

"Marie....it's not what it seems....your father is not the man you think he is. The reason he left you alone was a noble one."

"[sobbing] What was it........."

"He was a ------------"

"Wha?!"

--------------------------------------------------------

After several days,

Back in the coroner's office....

His secretary had just brought him files of information regarding the man who took the girl away...

"Sir, here are the things you asked for. Inspector Razgrin just checked these in. He said he already found out who took the girl."

"[smiles] Perfect. You may go."

"Yes sir."

The coroner then checked the files.....

"Hmm? I see...........[grins] Hahahahah.......

Another ALMITHY.

Should've guessed. These pathetic lunatics just won't stop, will they? It even continues on with generation! Hahahaha, amusing. And what's this? The girl........Marie Olkengard.....Hahahahah!

Another OLKENGARD!

Oh dear, this keeps getting better! Almithy and Olkengard, the infamous leaders of Ze Resistance De Alkengard. The two have been taken care of and now their children is coming after me?? HAHAH. This will be truly, amazingly amusing. Speaking of which, the bastards could've thrown me over if it wasn't because dear Olkengard was found out by Raz that HE was actually a mole. Ah, he was such a pretender. He almost got me fooled! Heh, dear Olkengard. He must be suffering by now. Hahahahahh."

Then there was a knock on the door. It was Inspector Razgrin. Razgrin had this face that makes him look expressionless. He's completely ruthless and has no feelings whatsoever to violaters of the law. He has served the Coroner for a good long time now.

"Yes, come in."

"Sir, you called for me?"

"Yes, Razgrin.....You did a good job. I'm sure you already know that the two criminals are the children of our dear 'friends' back then?"

"Yes sir."

"Can I trust you to do another job regarding these insects?"

"Yes sir."

"Good. Then I want you to bring them to me. Dead or alive."

"Yes sir."

"I believe you will be able to do it Raz? I'll be waiting for your results soon."

"Yes sir."

"Then you may start on your case."

"Yes sir."

Razgrin saluted the Coroner and exited the room.

"Hmph, this will be the end of the Resistance. We'll see what the rebels will be able to do about it. Their end is inevitable."

He stared into the full moon outside his window and grinned with pleasure, knowing all this would end soon enough.

~End of Part 3~

Aiyoh, Mister bad guy is gonna eliminate the main girl and boy liao!! how? the boy boy and girl girl can defend themselves against the scary Raz guy meh? Well, read on to find out!

Sigh, this was lousy. I hated it. Lol. Done it in a rather rushy manner. Forgive me people....Well, it's late....It's 12.08 now actually. So, gotta go sleep! See ya. Till the next post,

Joe>>>>>>>>Restoration=90%

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home