Inertia Of My Head~

It's An All Ordinary Blog, but Extraordinarily Ordinary. Because this is where my feelings and thoughts flow free. Nothing's a secret here. :)

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

OMG! Time Paradox!!

Erm, okay, it's not what it literally means. What i really mean, is today's a really weird day.

Actually, everything's really normal, UNTIL, i went to have my afternoon nap. THEN everything turned upside down. Phew, it was totally weird, and i was really disoriented after i woke up.

You see, it all started, when i went BACK to school AFTER i came home. Why? Coz i left my FILE at school and for all of you who don't know, it means my life to me. And particularly today, it means even more than my life! Coz there's something belonging to Pn.Chong in there. And if i lose it, it's basically heads off with me. =X damn. Yeah, so i went back, in a SMKSJ shirt, short pants, and slippers, went back into class, which was then already occupied by form 1s, and charged in, asked the teacher for permission to take my things, took it, then headed back out. Hmmm, that was fast. Okay. Then i went back home, did what i was supposed to do for Pn.Chong, then i did what i forebode myself from doing. Reaching for my pillow. It was the worst thing i did today.

So, I took it, fell into a trance, [lol] layed down on my bed, wa-la, i slept. It was 3.30 then i believe. and the biggest mistake i made, i didn't on the alarm. so, that can only mean one thing. havoc.

I woke up at 8.

I haven't had dinner, i haven't done my homework, which i have alot, and i was having a headache for sleeping so long. NOOOOO.

And so i woke up, walked around, and realized, no body was really at home. It was silent. Only my little brother was around, not like he's significant. He was doing his work, and i was holding my pillow, still dazed. My dinner was on the table, but by all means, i do not know why, i went up, and sat on my work table, and started doing add maths. Diu. I seemed zombie. Then it was around 8.45 when my mom came home, and shouted my name. Then I kinda woke up from the trance. I actually went down and ate dinner. =_=

See, what happened was, my mom and big bro went to a seminar, and my dad ain't coming back for dinner, explaining why there's only one plate on the table, which was mine. So, it was like....OOOhhhhhhhhhh........

I blame my conscience. See, for a moment there, i thought it was another day from the day i was in. So, it's like...erm....erm, Gah, it's just weird lah see. It's like i just lost track of time and everything's gone by without me. I felt sooooo left out. lol. yeah, that's about it. and thanks to my oversleep-ness, i didn't have ample time to finish ALL my homework and projects, as i have planned. darn.

Well, since i've had like....5 hours of sleep in advance, i'm not gonna sleep early today. I think i'm gonna just go.........and do my accounts homework now.....T_T

Till the next part of 'Sleepless',

Joe>>>>>Out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home