Inertia Of My Head~

It's An All Ordinary Blog, but Extraordinarily Ordinary. Because this is where my feelings and thoughts flow free. Nothing's a secret here. :)

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Lovey Dovey Kind Of Thing.

Well, I'm back. Not in black. But back from the kelliti-klacks. What's that? Hell if I know. XD I just wanted to make it rhyme. Well, actually, I'm bloggin again coz this two seniors of mine were spamming my taggie about how I should stop killing Heartless and Nobodies and come back in the net to blog about crap. Heh. I was joking about the senior spamming thing. Don't angry ya.....=P

Haih, but actually, today I'm darn bored, tired, dead, and ungreat. Just feel like sleeeping only. But heck, I just gotta come online? For what I ask you? Then I ter-read my taggie pulak. Now I feel bad and just thinks that I should do my part to the community and.....blog. Wha-? yeah. Blog. Part of community. That will be when the sky falls, angels die and satan takes over Earth. Bleh. Well, since I'm so 'tired'. I'm gonna just write poems. Coz I keep thinking about her nowadays and I felt it's just right to dedicate this stretch of poems to her. Whaddaya think? Who cares? =P It's MY blog. Nolah, nolah. XD You people play a big part in keeping this little slice of hyperspace information in the internet alive. So, to the one in my mind, hope you see this one way or another. <3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What am I thinking of?
You.
Who am I thinking of?
You.
What makes me wanna smile?
You.
What makes me wanna fly and reach the sky?
Your smile,
Your eyes,
Your voice,
Your incredibly one of a kind,
Heart.
Was there a time when I ever stopped thinking of you?
Was there a time when I ever stopped caring for you?
Was there ever a time I stopped loving you?
No.
Just like the stars in the sky,
the way birds fly,
till the day I die,
My love for you will never change,
No matter how the rain falls,
how the sea roars,
and how duty calls,
You will always be near my heart,
as you'll always be,
ultimately,
inevitably,
My forever love.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yay, I've just done my part for the community! XD Ah, the blues creep over me like how water trickles down a stream from a mountain. [?] What was that? Heh. I'm getting weird. Oh well, what's done is done. =D Sorry if you think this post was mo liu. But I really feel her. It's very real. <3
Well, till the next real post,
Joe>>>>>>>Restoration=78%

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home