Inertia Of My Head~

It's An All Ordinary Blog, but Extraordinarily Ordinary. Because this is where my feelings and thoughts flow free. Nothing's a secret here. :)

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Do You Remember?

No seriously, do you remember? Remember what? Remember yourself. This great granpa of ours, Shaun, just sparked this post for me. [Refer to Taggie] This time, I feel....sentimental. So, I've decided to go with what Shaun just reminded me of. Time. My past. What I was and what I am now. It's all great memories. With some unpleasant ones. So, ladies and gentlemen, please bear with another monologue of mine. =D

"Everytime when I think back to my past. I get a mix of feelings. Like a fruit and vegetable punch. Unique. I tend to compare my present with my past. And by doing that, I see myself. What I've changed into. For the better? Maybe. For the worse? Could be. But from my point of view, I've grown both ways. But I guess it just balances out the thing. Can't be an angel, can't be a devil. I'll be me.

Hahah, when Shaun said how he remembers taking me in as Asst. Secretary for I.U. I kinda remember it too. Except in my point of view. I was totally noob. That's what. Secretary work? What the hell is that? I didn't even know there was supposed to be minutes. That changed in a matter of a month or two? Yeah...Then before i knew it, I was Asst. Secretary for the board itself. Phew, how things change 180 in a short time. Getting a great senior was indeed one of my hopes. It came true of course ; ) Well, sometimes things are just that happy-go-lucky.

Now thinking back again. On this chair, writing in this blog itself. This wasn't my past. What I do now totally contrasts to what I did. It's for the better. Well, I've learnt alot in this period of time. I'm grateful. But whatever happens, I still long for the past. The times I had with the ones I love, the carefree moments where nothing else but fun matters. The times where I met my first crush, my first phonecall, my first everything. They're precious precious memories. All I can do now is live up to those memories. Be what I swore to be.

I'mma gonna write a poem for this logue coz I just can't find words for it. Well, here goes.
Pretty pictures on the wall,
Reminds me of what I used to be,
Every rise and every fall,
Including that sting from the bumble bee.
I've laughed and cried,
I've seen the tide,
Of love and pride,
Of how pain just doesn't subside.
Then there's her,
The one I love,
The one I pamper,
The one I'll remember.
These are just memories however,
But memories I'll have wherever,
Till whenever.
Forever.


-----------------------------
hahah, amateurish poetry. Well, it's all i've got to say for now.
But before I go, I want to thank two very special persons, in memory of my memories.

Anne-Marie Choong and Shaun Liew.

You two will always be in my memories. For you have given me countless great ones. You two are like my parents in the Interact world. No one else can ever replace ya'll. May you be blessed now and always. Take Care, love ya.

Joe>>>>>Out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home