Inertia Of My Head~

It's An All Ordinary Blog, but Extraordinarily Ordinary. Because this is where my feelings and thoughts flow free. Nothing's a secret here. :)

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Enlightenment and Blackout.

Well, this is a two in one post actually. One is my usual posting, and another, my post of leave. I'll be leaving my blog a little idle for a while. Why? Got lah.....read on. But for now, post number 1.

Enlightenment.

What's with enlightenment? Well, I got some today. It's Cheng Beng remember? Heh. Well, so I went back to my hometown which is in Pahang. This is an annual event, where we go visit the graves of my great grandpa and grandmas [yeah, mulitple.]. So, it's very important, coz it shows how erm, ''taat' you are to the family. So, me, being the good boy, went lah, with my whole family and everything. We woke up really early, which was 6.40 a.m. It's considered hell because it's a Sunday. SUNDAY!! Well, nevermind, we must respect our greats, so, no complain, just go.

It was actually eerie that morning, it was freeezing cold. And I mean it. When we reached that hill of graves, it was foggy too. So, can't really see anything. But, luckily, there was already crowds there, so, seems more human. lol. Well, so we began climbing to one grave, then another, then another. Each grave takes considerable amounts of work cuz there might be weeds all over it, mud, and all kinds of weathering. We have to clean the grave. Yeah. Clean it. And after that, we'll have to do the offering of food, wine, then the joss sticks pulak, then the burning of the hell notes, then more and more things. We had to do that for all three graves. Yeaps, it's that much work. But we believe that it brings prosperity and security to the family. You know, the usual superstitous stuff. But this is very believable. Heheh.

So, what enlightenment did I gain from this journey? Well, half way climbing up the hills, I remembered what I told people about my view of god. I told them that, I don't have a particular god. My god, is a light in the sky. And I pray to that light during my sad and happy times. I was so caught up in this light theory that I forgot, as quite a free thinker, I don't have a real god. That's when I realised, my 'god' is my ancestors. They're the ones looking after me, they're the ones who grants my wishes. They're the ones I have really been praying to. This explains all my beliefs. I don't believe in god, I believe in afterlife. I believe that my ancestors are there, watching over us, giving us what we need. Hope, prosperity, luck. Hah. Yeah. I'm praying to someone who was once human too. So, I'm not too superstitous as I thought. Well, I particularly pray to my great grand dad. He's really someone I respect so much. As my father has. So, in a nutshell, My God=My Ancestors. They've taken care of me in a way, somehow, and they've got me outta some tight spots too. =) sounding crazy? I know. Lol. Well, that's my enlightenment. Family is divine.

Blackout.

Hah, Blackout. What? Nah, I'm not talking about a power outage. This blackout blandly means my absence. I'll be off the net for a time now. I won't be actively on, and my blog would be kinda idle. So, sorry to those who's actually reading my blog. So, what is the reason for my leave? It's a stupid reason:-

Kingdom Hearts II

Silly enough? But true. I'm really involved in this game right now, and I'm not stopping anytime soon. It's the best game ever. I've been waiting for it at least 2 years now. Since it's now here, I'm not letting it go so fast. It's my priority now. =D So, people, forgive me for this stupid reason. But I'm a gamer geek at heart. Always will be. Call me if there's anything yeah? Till the next post [which will be really long],

Joe>>>>>"No Life" Mode On.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home