Inertia Of My Head~

It's An All Ordinary Blog, but Extraordinarily Ordinary. Because this is where my feelings and thoughts flow free. Nothing's a secret here. :)

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Heheh, Interesting Day Indeed.


Okay, where should I start? Maybe morning lah.....since everything was nice since then.

Alright, I went to school this morning, coz got extra curricular stuff to do....not bad, actually. I'm a member of St.John's Ambulance and so....i attended their activities. lol. Well, we basically just march alot there. Great for discipline building. And it feels great to be part of an organized marching group. So.....army like. Heh. then they thought us first aid. This week it's CPR. lol. Well, let's explain abit here kay? hahah, sorry lah....if you don't feel like reading, then skip this! no problems. so, if you see a unconcious person on the road or wherever who needs help, there's five simple steps in order to help the person. they're creatively called D.R.A.B.C. Or, if you look closely, it can be transversed to Dr ABC. see? cool huh? lol. Okay, so actually, all of them is stands for something:-

D=Danger

Danger around you. You should realize that the safety of you is always more important than the patient. Because if you are not safe, you will not be able to save your patient. simple as that. so, ascess the situation around you, and make sure your environment is safe for YOU to treat your patient. :)

R=Response

Response from patient. Talk to your patient, see if he is conscious. If he is, ask for his permission to give him treatment. If he is not conscious, call for an ambulance. Ask anyone near you to call or call them yourself.

A=Airway

Open the airway. Airway means your patient's. There's a maneuver called head-tilt-chin-lift where you'll actually do what the maneuver says, and you'll let your unconcious patient to breath.

B=Breathing

Check if your patient is breathing. See if his chest is moving up and down, erm, listen if he is breathing, and feel if he is breathing. and....bah....i'm too tired to explain the whole thing.

C=Circulation

Haaa, this is the best. Check if your patient is having a pulse. check by placing your finger on the carotid pulse which can be found under the jaw area. If there is no pulse......COMMENCE CPR!! lol. And then there's deeper explaination on that i'm lazy to type....so...that's basically it.

Ah, so...you repeat CPR until the patient awakes or if all else fails, wait for the ambulance. That's basically what i learnt today. they actually demonstrated it too, on a dummy, called Little Anne. XD

After St. John's, Interact had their General Meeting. Went there, there was games, there was chaos, everything was fun, weeee. Ah, so i went home at like....12 i think? hah, then guess what i saw.

I saw a man and ladders outside my house. ??? what the? why?? heheheheh, he was the Astro guy. I finally got it!! Weeeeee, it was so cool to see that finally my house has a tiny satellite dish on the roof. XD And the decoder looks different too. It's smaller and silver in colour. The remote looks better too. Hahah. and so, i get to watch things i didn't get to before. Peace.

Then, at night, went to Pyramid. Didn't expect to buy anything but got this!!




----The Kingdom Hearts II Original Soundtrack!!!

Yay, finally got it after a long wait. Phew. It's RM30 by the way. And it's not ciplak. =P Ori all the way baybee!! Listening to it this very moment. :)

So, it was fun right? Shopping and all.....well, until my mom said, ON THE WAY HOME, that we're going to the clinic to have our blood extracted and checked. O_O

I was like....WTF? Noooooooo!!! Before i knew it, we were there......in front of the clinic....waliao, this is too much. But i figured it might be fun? Nah, just didn't want to freak out. Dammit. So, actually, my whole family was supposed to do it together, so we went there lah...After that, the fella called us already.....oh no!!!

I though my father would do it first to give us strength. But no......he go ask me to go first. NOOOO!!! lol. I can't bear the fact that some doctor ding dong is going to poke me with a needle and suck out my precious blood. O_o. Nevermind....i'm going to act man and just do it! hah! i'll teach my brother who's boss. So, i sat on that chair, the doc asked my name, took out a tiny test tube, which was about.....2+ inches long? with my name on it. Walaueh.....got name summore. So cryptic. Then, i couldn't bear to watch, i closed my eyes......but i could still feel him brushing my skin with the anaestetic or something, to reduce ze pain. So, I hummed a song. LOL! I hummed a song by my fav artist Tanya Chua, entitled "Sa Tan" which means Beach. =P it kinda clamed me down, but i could still feel the syringe penetrating my skin, it's cold steel inside my flesh and the worst part, i could feel the pressure of the syringe sucking my blood....Argh....

Then it was done. As they always cliche it. But when i looked at the little test tube....WOAH!! that's alot of blood!! I was so amused, i laughed. hahah, then it was my brother's turn, then it was my dad's. So, at the end, we all got 'poked' and wa-la, our blood got taken.....we're happy right? Right......=_= hahah.

So, now i'm blogging it here for you to read, coz i'm just that......kepoh. :D

P/S: Kingdom Hearts is a franchise made by a collaboration of Square Enix [Creators of Final Fantasy Series] and Disney. So, basically, it's a really cool game, with lots of great FF characters AND Disney characters, such as Goofy, Donald, Mickey, and a whole lot more. Even Winnie The Pooh is in it. XD it's great fun. Check it out if you have a PS2!!

Until the next post,

Joe>>>>>Out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahahah... Teaching CPR... heeh... Tell in detail la... Otherwise everyone will think CPR is that simple.

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home