Inertia Of My Head~

It's An All Ordinary Blog, but Extraordinarily Ordinary. Because this is where my feelings and thoughts flow free. Nothing's a secret here. :)

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Leo IU, Here I Come!

Well, i'm not gonna bitch about my day today, but i'm gonna rave a little about it. :)

erm, today ain't too great, but the best thing about today is i'm going to another IU! weeeee, i got the suggestion when talking to a friend. he asked me whether i'm going but i actually wasn't. Somehow, he managed to make me ASK my seniors about it and call the Leo people up to see if there's anymore seats. Thankfully, they have. Weeee, i'll be sitting proudly on the Interact table. eheheh. Next, was my dad's permission, i was kinda scared to ask, coz he might just say no due to the ticket pricing, but heck, i've gotta try!

then, suddenly, he striked me with the perfect answer. He said yes! weeeeee. I so love him now. well, he said yes coz he said i should show my face at the function coz the Leos showed their faces at our function....or something like that. XD and what's more? he's letting me use his blazer! it's soooooo cool. well, i love my family more and more. plenty of love to them then! :D

aahhhh, so now, i've got something to look forward to besides my homework. :P and everything's going well so far.....money, clothing, transport.....they're all settled so far....hehe. well, i'm gonna wait for that day then! till the next post, i'll be reporting on how the Leo IU went, and let's see how the fare against OUR Interact IU eh? hehehe. Well, best of luck to them.

Viva La Interact!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home