Inertia Of My Head~

It's An All Ordinary Blog, but Extraordinarily Ordinary. Because this is where my feelings and thoughts flow free. Nothing's a secret here. :)

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Bored.

Hi people...
hi world,
if there is any.....
I'm feeling bored,
feeling empty.
Nothing's happening.
Is anything happening for you?
Happening.
Nothing.
Everything.
Is Nothing.
What?

Confused? I know I am. Okay, in a nutshell, life for me these few days are lacklustre. A total grey sky. Nothing's wrong and nothing's right. Kapeesh? Bleh...Well, I'm feeling really poetic now. Can I tell ya how I feel through these stretch of poems? Well, they aren't exactly.......but I guess there's no other name for them. Okay? Kay? Kay? Kay? Kay Kay Kay? Kay.....

Time passes,
like falling leaves.
Slow, unrushed, lazy.
What's left of me,
isn't what I want to be.
It's like,Making coffee with tea leaves.
It's just wrong.Too wrong.
Not just that.It's ugly.
The world ain't responding,
There's no replying,
Where's the light?
It's as if I'm in a cell.
A prison cell.
No place to go,
no place to see,
no place to look forward to.
There's just a confined space,
A miserable corner I can squat in.
There's nothing.
Absolute Darkness.
Absolute Void.
What's happening?
It's like there's nothing left.
All there's left is the world's routine,
unchanging,
forever the same,
where you see the same people,
hate the same people,
like the same people,
work with the same people,
talking about the same things,
arranging the same things,
organizing the same things,
doing the same things.
Where is the love?
It's at the other side of the phone.
But it's not ringing.
Will it ever?
Perhaps not.
Perhaps the phone is just there.
A mere decoration.
Just to fill in the routine.
The cycle.
The recycle.
The tricycle.
It's just there.
Nothing more.
Nothing less.

Does it sound pessimistic enough? I guessed as much...Well, I donno. I suddenly felt like blurting out a disatisfaction I had for the world. School, work, and shit like that. It's plain crappy. And what's more? the weather's crappy too. What's more? Social life is crappy too. What else? Oh yeah, games are crappy too. Gah, everything's crappy. I feel zombie. GAHHHHHH......GURRGGHHHHH!!! I want BRAINS!!!

*ehem*ehem*

I'm sorry. Hm, so, to further my attempts to express my boreness, here are the lyrics to one of my fav songs.....yeah, you guessed it...[or maybe not] it's 'Bored' by Tanya Chua.
Tanya Chua - Bored.

Faking a smile, I was talking to you
Did you know I was tired of feeling the blue
So I thought of the sun
And I thought of the rain
Thought of the weather
what it's doing today
If it's fine, fine, fine.

Making a scene for the people to see
Did you know you were boring the hell out of me
So I thought of the sun
And I thought of the rain
Thought of the weather what it's doing today
Will it shine shine shine

* I wanna sit around waiting for nothing
I wanna walk around feeling down
I wanna get that silly high on cigarettes
I wanna spin about round and round!

Du du du du du
High, high , high~
Du du du du du
round and round (repeat*)
Du du du du du(till end) .



Sounds weird? Yeah. I know. But who cares? Nobody's gonna read this anyways.....Till my very next post... ):P


Joe>>>>>>>>>>Dead Bored.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home