Inertia Of My Head~

It's An All Ordinary Blog, but Extraordinarily Ordinary. Because this is where my feelings and thoughts flow free. Nothing's a secret here. :)

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

What a stupid day. Idiotic, Hectic, Stupid.

this is gonna be dumb. really dumb.

see, my day today, [14th March] was pretty lacklustre at first, i woke up at like....9? yeah, and then ter-sleep again and finally woke up at...10.30? oh god....what a pig i am. then, my peeps, Hee Zhern, Jia Jun and Wai Kit came to do the physics project we were supposed to do for school. we done that, then we took pictures for the moral that we are supposed to do for......yeah, school. Well, that was two things in one day! semangat-ed sial......

For moral project even better, we actually walked to school, hahah. well, that was a piece of cake, and JJ was our photographer, heh. Then, my day turned into a shit hole again. just sitting infront of the comp......rotting. nevermind, i told myself. the day will turn better!!

Erm, it didn't.

well, of course, i got a certain phone call at 6 something :D it was a great gift to my conscience. well, then i went to pasar malam. LOL.

why i wanna go there? i also donno. guess i'm just too bored huh? yups. what did i buy there? noothing. yeah, i just went there for the smell of the fish. [sarcasm] so, i came back smelling fishy too. :P nolah, just joking. lol.

So, what did i do after that? i went to my comp. and guess what? msn was flooded with peeps. it was crazy! i was like talking to......8 people at once? but some came and go, and if i totaled up the people i talked to tonight....it's around 13. oh my god! 13 chat boxes?! that's spam!

that was okay, the problem about the chatting part is when this jinjang people came to talk to me. what they did was, they set me up. it's a stupid story, so i'm not gonna blog it here. but i was really hurt by it and even when i'm typing this, they're still busy apologizing to me. ;) stupid people. well, that just made my day stupid. Thanks jinjang fools! Gah.....

Well, this is not much of a post but i figured, why not just tell it? and blogger just screwed up by not letting me upload picts. what? bah, nevermind. well, i gotta stop here then. till my next post, see ya guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home