Inertia Of My Head~

It's An All Ordinary Blog, but Extraordinarily Ordinary. Because this is where my feelings and thoughts flow free. Nothing's a secret here. :)

Thursday, September 13, 2007

MPT5 - A Night To Remember.

Firstly, I must say, took too long for me to finally gather up all my courage and ego to do this post. Sorry. (^.^)"

Courage, to post up the pictures of myself and the ones around me that night; and the video of my not so gempak performance.

Ego
, to post up so little pictures of that night. I only managed to scavenge a few off people. Meh.

Well, here goes:-



Me, Yen-Theng, Megan, Viknesh. The 4 Who Were Split Into 2.

We were supposed to stay in the same class. =(

Jia Jun, Me.

Best Buds, Best Pictures. XD

Koperasi Gang: Pui Mum, Jia Wen, Me, Cik Tan, Jia Jun, Su Yi, Xin Hui.

Most of us are AJKs. ^.^

Jia Jun, Su Yi, Me.

Two Guys, A Girl, and MPT5. That's HIS date by the way. =)

Err.... Alot of Girls = Nose Bleed.

Yen-Theng don't angry. (^.^)"

Me performing.

Megan took this picture. My favourite so far. Thanks!!

Me performing.

Now with backdrop. Lol. Taken by Su Yi. Thanks a bunch!

Class 5A 2007.

Priceless. Even Hanis is in it. Regrettable that some didn't make it inside. =(

And here, are the videos of my performance. Full credits to Megan once more, for recording in the first place. Arigatou Gozaimasssss~!



Collide.


Drift Away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Collide was for Friends, Drift Away was for Date.

Date was Yen-Theng. [Yes, hentam me for writing it here. XD]

Everything that led to the night was so exciting for me, yet nerve wrecking. The performance was indeed not easy to prepare for as I have never done such a feat before. 300 people + Teachers + Special Someone. I almost died when I stood on that stage. I must say, the spotlight helped blind me, which in turn helped reduce my stage fright. Phew, am I glad it turned out okay. =)

As a whole, the night was an awesome one for me. For certain reasons. XP These are for me to know only. Lalala. It has spawned such a memory that I don't think will fade anytime soon. Gave me so much of reason to LIVE. Yes, I was truly ALIVE that night. I do hope though, that the memories live on, as material beings, and not so much as a dream. Let the dream come true they say. And I say hell yeah to that. b(^.^)d

Well, MPT5's over, SPM's coming. Much fun to be had. Yay~

Joe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>(^o^) Happy.

1 Comments:

Blogger SY said...

Ahhh ...finally you've updated
And I LOVE THE POST
LOVE=LOVE=LOVE =D

And I see lots of photos provided by me .. lolx XD

SY

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home