Inertia Of My Head~

It's An All Ordinary Blog, but Extraordinarily Ordinary. Because this is where my feelings and thoughts flow free. Nothing's a secret here. :)

Monday, June 11, 2007

Another Day.

Like any other.

Har har.

Hmm, and so I've decided to just update for the heck of updating? Well, yeah, this is gonna be another one of those 'how did my day go' posts. Heck, let's get it on.

Ah, first day of school after holidays. It has that kind of feel that makes it all so surreal. Makes the holidays seem like a dream. Hell, two weeks flew by just like that. Where's my two weeks now? Gone.

Oh yea, interesting fact. Eventhough I was supposed to sleep early, I caught up with my homework till 12.30 a.m and then...........I watched "Just Follow Law" with my brother till 3. XD Yup, just the thing I need to go to school the next day- Erm, more like 3 hours and a half later. I wake up at 6.30 to go to school. Hooray for late night movies. Hahah. Was a good one though. Singaporean movies capture the essence of daily idiosyncrasies. Great stuff.

And so, school was as usual, routine, homework, monitor work, and the such. Monitor work is more like slave work, or charity work. Hmm, wonder why? Lol. I had to go buy NILAM books for the class dudes today.......because Pn.Chong asked me to. Meh. Aaaanyways, school was such that school will always be. You know how it is. =)

Came home, yay! But yet, dead. Slept till 5. Then proceeded to do some homework. Will they ever stop? God knows. Then there's emo stuff going on, someone's not picking up my phone calls, and stuff like that. Suckeh.

*Breaths in*

"Everything's gonna be better tomorrow." =)

-------------------------------------------------

Here comes the random stuff.

YUI!

Haha, strange I haven't written about her much here. Well, here's a pict to start things off.

[Credits to Yui-Lover Forums.]

That's my favourite CD cover of hers. Looks hawt. And the hair rocks like nobody's business. =) [Click for Larger View!]

Her music is what's keeping me going with homework and stuff. Very helpful. Heheh. <3

-------------------------------------------------

Oh yea. "Someone's" birthday is coming up. Wonder if anyone'll remember. Nah, it's not like anyone bothers anyways. However, thanks to those who actually do. You are very appreciated. Blessings to you and your thoughtfulness. =) Bleh, that's all for today. Want to get to bed as early as possible. It's calling me..........Lol. See ya next post dudes. Take care.

Joe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Woohoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home