Inertia Of My Head~

It's An All Ordinary Blog, but Extraordinarily Ordinary. Because this is where my feelings and thoughts flow free. Nothing's a secret here. :)

Friday, August 17, 2007

Wake Up.

After 17 years of life in this world, what have I significantly done?

UPSR? PMR? Whatabout academic performance in general? Does it suffice? Hmm. Wonder.

Does studying really count as some sort of achievement in life? Maybe it does, but when I look at myself now, it's as if I have nothing to boast. Hrm hrm.

Taylors came today to school. Gave a talk about careers and whatnot. This one seemed more significant as they brought former students who are now in Taylors along. I look at them and imagine myself in their shoes. Can I do what they're doing, in the future? Then they went further to all the courses, SAM, Pre-U, Diploma, which leads to Degree, and so on. So much to consider. Then when you thought I got that covered, the cost comes along. Oh man, expensive. =X So.....The only way to cope is by scholarship..........which means I have to get good results. HAVE TO. NEED TO. If not I no need to study lah. T.T

Well, bad results from trials don't help. But this just means one thing. Buck up Bitch, and study your ass off. Alah, talk only lah. It's been a habit of mine to tell people to do the right things, yet I myself slack off like a.......slacker. Man. Ingat aku counselor.

Well, bak kata Aya Ikeuchi [One Liter of Tears]:

"What's wrong with falling down? You can always stand up again."

I agree with Aya. Eventhough she's passed away more than 4 decades ago. Inspirational.

Well, till the next post, jya.

Joe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bitch Slap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home