Inertia Of My Head~

It's An All Ordinary Blog, but Extraordinarily Ordinary. Because this is where my feelings and thoughts flow free. Nothing's a secret here. :)

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Trials Aftermath.

Yo~ Trials are over bebeh. And well, glad it is, and wants to recover from it. Man, it's really tired studying for trials, all those sleeping at 1-2 and TRYING to wake up at 4.30. It kills the brain. Ah well, too bad lah, who ask me didn't study before hand. =X

Ohhh, today at school, it was spot check day. Pn Ung said it was about time. Two weeks plus she has 'closed one eye'. Hohoho. Well, close one eye I hope she stays. My hair is long~ I saw her in the morning, without my specks, and was blur as heck. She was walking to the office and I was just entering school. She looked at me and I think she smiled. [I can't see her face clearly] Then she said, "How're you Han Joe?". I replied accordingly and smiled back. Phew, she didn't mention my hair. Yosh. I felt slightly invincible. Lol. Well, I didn't get caught during spot check either. The pengawas-es kinda give face I think, or they were oblivious to my hair, or they knew not to mess with me. [SS] Well, one of them said, "Your hair quite long ah?". I shoved it off by saying "Eh? Yeah." Woohoo.

School was totally pointless today, well, kinda. And my invincibility built when I went to see Pn. Chong, and she didn't mention my hair too. Hahah. Well, I did ask mom to trim it a little, but she herself said just leave it till holiday ends. =)

Ne ne ne, well, holidays coming. Sleep. ^.^

Joe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Headache.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home