Inertia Of My Head~

It's An All Ordinary Blog, but Extraordinarily Ordinary. Because this is where my feelings and thoughts flow free. Nothing's a secret here. :)

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Goodbye-Days

Alright, this post is dedicated to my favourite YUI song, and also a response to all the requests asking for English translation. Lol. I've already posted the romaji[romanized] lyrics in my previous post, so here's the English meaning of the song. Ta-da:-


------------

So right now I'm going to see you,
That's what I've decided.
I want you to hear this little song I've made.

I slowly turned up the volume,
Until I found just the right level.

Oh Good-bye Days!
I know things are gonna to change.
Yesterday's already far away.
But your honesty and kindness are still with me.
La la la la la I'm with you...

I take out my headphones,
And hand you one of the earpieces.
Then the music starts to play.

Can I really love you?
Sometimes I don't think I can...

Oh Good-bye Days!
Things have already started changing.
But in my heart it's all right.
Because I have your kindness in my heart.
La la la la la I'm with you...

I don't want to worry about the future,
But it keeps bothering me.
Even if I've got my friends around me,
That doubt is still there...

Whenever I hum that song,
I always wish you were here.
But I'm still glad that I met you
And found your kindness.
La la la la Good-bye days...

~Yui~Goodbye-Days~

Joe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home