Inertia Of My Head~

It's An All Ordinary Blog, but Extraordinarily Ordinary. Because this is where my feelings and thoughts flow free. Nothing's a secret here. :)

Monday, July 23, 2007

Fuiyo~!

Last Saturday, was alot of things. So many, that it kinda hurts and is cool at the same freaking time. Lol. Let's see, last Saturday was:-

a)Interact's 12th Installation.
b)My performance for the event mentioned in (a).
c)A bloody happy day as I enjoyed (b).
d)The day I was appointed lead guitarist for my brother's band.
e)The day the whole band mentioned in (e) had a sleepover and it was hella fun.

and

f)The day I broke up with my girlfriend. [I'm so ass-y for announcing it here.] But please don't mind me.

I'm not happy, yet I'm relieved that it's over. It's very complicated. Shiuh~

----------------

By the way, here's something from today's English lesson with Pn. Chong.

WARNING: [SS Session Up Ahead]

Here's how the bit at the end of the class went. [It's what's important XD]


Pn.Chong: ....And so, in life, we have to do things with all our effort and energy. We cannot do it halve baked. [I forgot what she said after that but here's that part after that] And, I have to confess, I have to confess that JOE is that kind of person. He does things with utmost care and all the particularities involved. [And she went on about how good I am *cough*cough* ^.^][Then tiba-tiba, she said] He's a good candidate to marry. [O.O!!][The bell rings, and on her way out,] If I had a younger daughter, I would've elect him to be my son-in-law. [^.^"""""][And then I ucap-ed her and she went out of the class].

For the rest of the day, I was dubbed "Son In Law of Pn. Chong" and she was my Mother in Law. LOL~! Life.

Joe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hopes He Don't Dream Of Sara Lau.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home