Inertia Of My Head~

It's An All Ordinary Blog, but Extraordinarily Ordinary. Because this is where my feelings and thoughts flow free. Nothing's a secret here. :)

Thursday, August 30, 2007

My Head.

A lotta things are going on inside it. Strange, but I don't know what is actually bothering me. Weird. Hohoho. u.u

------

Hmm, Merdeka lah people. And then, MPT 5 lah. Wait, before that, there's Gerak Gempur. Woohoo. Nice. I especially like the MPT 5 part. It's bugging me to death. [Need-To-Put-On-A-Good-Show >.<]

------

I've been playing Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3. I like the lifestyle inside. School as usual. But it's so much less boring. You get to go to Kendo Classes. You have great hair. You have hot female friends. People like you. Studies seem more interesting too. I got highest marks in class.....in the game. I got rewarded by my Senpai [senior]. I get to whack monsters at night. I am a prodigy. Yay.

------

Going to Legend Hotel tomorrow. For Merdeka. Wow.

------

I miss talking to certain people. They don't seem to give a hoot about me though. Can't blame em', I'm ugly. Especially after I cut my hair. And my nose is giving me problems. Must be the curry.

------

I want a Wii. It's expensive. Dad's pocket is limited eventhough bottomless. O.O Well. Let's wait.

------

Thankyou Yen-Theng for the Gripmaster. Love it. Been squeezing it day and night. I know it costs a bomb. Love it even more. And oh, please don't mind the sexually suggestive connotation of squeeze. I don't mean it.

------

I like the girl in Jay Chou's movie 'Secret'. Not the main character though. The side one. She's one hot chick. Oh my god. Well, her name's Alice Tzeng, but virtually unknown. No pictures. =( She's 'Sky' in the movie. Cute.

------

Watched Ratatouille today. Best Rat I've seen since American Tail. This one can cook. Disney still got magic. My tuition teacher said it lacked a singing segment, aka musical. Well, I kinda agree. Good movie anyways.

------

School is lame. But enjoyable. Just a tad boring. Let's do add maths next time.

------

Everytime I hear Remioromen's songs from One Liter of Tears, I remember Aya. And I feel like crying. I be thankful because I have no such disease. But the dark side of me secretly hopes that I do get some kind of disease, so that people love me more. What a stupid thought. After really kena. [slaps self]

------

I am liking really old chinese songs. Songs like, from Theresa Teng and those sung by Cai Qin. I've especially fallen in love with "Qing Ren De Yan Lei" [Lover's Tears] and "Yue Liang Dai Piao Wo De Xin" [The Moon Represents My Heart]. I am getting old.

------

I realize I cannot live without Hee Zhern, Mah Jia Jun, Meng Chauw, Chong Jia Jun, Viknesh and sprinkles of Ann and Yen-Theng. The chaps make me laugh till I die, and the latter equalizes my life by filling it with sufficient drama. I like.

------

I need more money. Or maybe not.

------

This is the most random post ever. Beware.

------

Joe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Happy Merdeka, Lovelies.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hasegawa Ayane said...

I'll be random in commenting as well XPPPP

*coughMPT5needtoshowoffcough* ;DDD

OMG! I wanna live like in Persona 3 as well DDD:! It's bright and cheery~ <33 and you get to *coughgamble* pray at the shrine~ <3

Happy Merdeka XP

OMG you brat brat brat brat brat brat. Wii somemore DDD:!

*slaps you for thinking about stuff like in 1 litre*

Excuuuuuuuse meeee??? DRAMA!? Hey, you're the dramatic one okay!? D:! Ayane: Not to be taken in high dosages. Please consult with doctor before use.

And no, you don't need more money.

11:34 PM  
Blogger Jia Sheen said...

so cool! u watched secret already. omg i wanna watch!

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home