Inertia Of My Head~

It's An All Ordinary Blog, but Extraordinarily Ordinary. Because this is where my feelings and thoughts flow free. Nothing's a secret here. :)

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Life Without The Net.

Is hell.

It's no fun at all. NO FUN AT ALL, I TELL YOU!!

Ehem* Right. I am very very very very happy to be back and yes, I will tell you how I suffered these few days without what we usually take for granted, the internet.

Okay, let's then backtrack all the way to last Saturday. I'll try to make long story short on this one. Remember Saturday was the day when we were supposed to set up the chairs and tables for the upcoming Carnival Day? Yeah, that Saturday. Didn't really had a good time setting up the bloody tables, and I sure did alot of swearing on Pn.Viani that day for not giving me the tables I needed. And then, went for Interact meeting, but gotta scram early because I was going to Sungei Wang. Okay, when I reached home, that's when the whole conspiracy comes into place.

The first thing I saw was my big bro. He was playing my Nintendo. It didn't really strike me that very moment as strange because I was in a hurry to bathe and everything, plus, he likes to play with it anyways. So, everything was smooth, he was acting as if nothing happened, and so we went to Sungei Wang and back, happy and all. Well, he didn't come home with me, he had to go somewhere else. It was okay I guess coz he's always out anyway. So, what do I do when I get home? I on the computer. I on the modem. I sit on chair. Then I realized.

Realized what? Realized that shit happened. The first thing was, the modem lights. Only the power light was on. Where is the USB light and the DSL light???? They're off! Wait. Let me try going online. Shit. Shit DID happen. I couldn't get online. It was a total breakdown of my conscious. I was like banging here, banging there, pressing this, pressing that, just trying to make the modem work. But no. It's not working. I sweared. Loudly.

What's more? I've to spend the rest of the day alone. That means I gotta find dinner alone too. Well, the rest, is just too torturing to be told again. So, what I knew then was, the reason my bro is playing with my Nintendo is because the modem's busted, and he couldn't get online. Why didn't I realize at all?? Usually on Saturdays, he plays his online game, never touching MY stuff.... It was total contradiction. And when I sounded him on the phone, oh man, I swore I smelt his fear.

And so, begins my pain. 6 days of no internet. Total social breakdown. I started acting weird in school and shit like that. And the worst of all, I couldn't send documents. You don't know how inconvinient that can be. Well, it all adds up to total crap. I can't get info, I can't get this, I can't get that, and that doesn't make it easier for me as a secretary. It even screws up school work. Oh yeah, one more thing, can't blog. 6 days of wasted memories.

Yeah, so I lazy wanna talk about it already. It's really that crappy. I don't even want to re-think. Oh yeah, by the way, I'm gonna get my assistant tomorrow. Heh. I guess I'll intro he/she to ya'll tomorrow? Yeah, hope my assistant's a good one. Well, I'll try to blog about that tomorrow, now, I need to appreciate the sweet time online. See ya next post dudes.

Joe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Out.