Inertia Of My Head~

It's An All Ordinary Blog, but Extraordinarily Ordinary. Because this is where my feelings and thoughts flow free. Nothing's a secret here. :)

Monday, December 17, 2007

You. Me.

We share a connection no one else has access to. It's just us. You and me. Me and you.

Everyday, the connection not only grows stronger, it grows more beautiful.

It was a great effort to build this one of a kind connection. Took alot of pain, heartbreaks, hate, anger, but it would not have been built without the divine element, Love.

Seeing us today, it's hard to believe that we actually went so far, so much, to get here. Yet. We are not dreaming. It is real. It is now.

Your hand in mine, we walk together. Having you, the distance becomes insignificant.

Words can hardly, hardly explain what I feel right now. It's beyond words. Clichéd, but true as ever. As true as that look in your eyes.

With you in my arms, I wanted nothing more, but for time to stop. It was bliss, redefined.

It's amazing how your fingers find their way between mine. Clumsy at first, certain at second. Warm and secure, you say they were.

They might not be tailor made to fit each other. But it was the imperfections that made it perfect. Now I hardly want to let go.

You gave me doubts. You gave me whatever it is that made me break. But ultimately, you gave me trust. The doubts disintegrated, and an unbreakable bond is formed.

You might not be by my side always, but in my heart, you will never be absent. You gave me faith.You made me believe. And I do. Now and forever.

It was hard to say at first. But not anymore. I Love You. I say it, because I mean it.


Joe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Has You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home