Inertia Of My Head~

It's An All Ordinary Blog, but Extraordinarily Ordinary. Because this is where my feelings and thoughts flow free. Nothing's a secret here. :)

Monday, December 31, 2007

Goodbye & Hello.

Goodbye, 2007.

Hello, 2008.

It's been a great year, 2007. Though I felt it's been quite hectic, and it went by quite the fast. Alot happened this year, and I really appreciate alot of it. Met alot of new people, did alot of new things, and whatever it is that we do during a year.

Let's see my year in review:-

-SPM year. Rawr.
-The only year I had tuition.
-Joint the most clubs in my many years.
-Got an A for Ko-ku.
-Went through a breakup.
-Went through a makeup.
-MPT5.
-Performed with Guitar on stage for the first time.
-Formed my first Band. Vocalist.
-First time working.

-First girlfriend.

To be honest, I can't remember much about this year, but that was the gist of it. It was over, as swiftly as it came. Now, this is the new year. A pretty much important one. A lot of things will be determined this year, and it is up to us to make it happen. Slacking's not much of an option for me this year. Neither is negligence. Somehow, I have to find pockets of time in between work, then studies, to be with people I love and treasure so much.

It's a strange thing. It seemed like yesterday, that we were in standard 1. Now we are here, doing what we only saw our parents do. Well, that's taking the responsibility upon ourselves of course. Don't think about the dirty stuff, mind you. ;) Eventhough that is bound to come anyways. Haha. We are growing up. And 2008 seems to be the prime year. Or the borderline one. It's only the tip of the iceberg. And I want to reach the top.

So anyways, I wish that this year works out for you as well as for me. It's not gonna be easy, but we're gonna tough it through. Just numb that into your mind, and you'll have nothing to worry about. Heheh. I definitely have to. And after all that, I just wanna wish you a,

Happy New Year.

Happy or not, it's up to you. =)

Joe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>New.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home