Inertia Of My Head~

It's An All Ordinary Blog, but Extraordinarily Ordinary. Because this is where my feelings and thoughts flow free. Nothing's a secret here. :)

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Fake.

Friends. What do we need them for?

We need them to fill in the emotional need in all of us.

We need those soul[s] to be there for us and stop us from hitting the ground too hard when we fall.

They are not to be taken for granted. They are indeed works of God.

But what is the use of it when they aren't like that?

Do we need friends who step on us when we fall?

Do we need all the insults when we fail?

Is that the work of a friend? Is that how they work?

I don't think so. Hell no.

Superficial. That's what people are nowadays; Fake.

-----

I don't need people to call me weak.

I don't need people to remind me how bad my face looks like.

I don't need people to shove insults up my behind.

I need support, not the opposite.

I need belief.

What's there in friendship when you can't believe your friend over a simple matter?

What use is there?

Almost none. Unless you say that frustration and indignity counts.

Is being friends all about giving all the time?

I believe in balance. I believe in redemption.

Obviously some doesn't.

They can be dense enough to be stupid and inconsiderate.

So much so that it hurts the innards.

The pain; of apologizing no matter you're wrong or right.

The hurt; of a friend stepping you on the back, and expects you to absorb it like it was supposed to be.

-----

Do I need to put away my dignity, put on a smile, and pretend?

Not anymore.

I have my pride. I have my reasons.

If there is any reason for all your insults,

It's because you're jealous.

Go and crawl in your pathetic hole.

So much for friends.

Joe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Are You My Friend?

1 Comments:

Blogger Hasegawa Ayane said...

For a moment there, I thought that I've rubbed off on you a little too much but then again, when you get to the whole 'I don't need them to shit on me' part-- it kindas hits me like a bullet. I am guilty. Teeehee! But I hope you know that 90% of that sorta thing that comes from my mouth is mere playing although it can get overboard at times.

"Forgive them Lord for they know not what they are doing"- Jesus.

Edward Cullen, please. :3

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home