Inertia Of My Head~

It's An All Ordinary Blog, but Extraordinarily Ordinary. Because this is where my feelings and thoughts flow free. Nothing's a secret here. :)

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Watashi Got Tagged.

LAYER 1: ON THE OUTSIDE.

Name: Han Joe, Mok. Just call me Joe. =)
Birth Date: 16th June 1990 [16/6/1990]
Current Status: Single. Always have been.
Eye Colour: Dark Brown. Some say black o.o
Hair Colour: Black.
Righty or Lefty: Righteh.

LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE.

My Heritage: Part of my Dad's brains, and part of my Mom's memory power. The rest? Don't ask. =)
My Fears: Heights. Cockroaches. >.<
My Weaknesses: Emotions.
My Perfect Pizza: Mom's Homemade.

LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW.

My Thoughts First Waking Up : Drat. School.
My Bedtime: Drat. School.
My Most Missed Memory: Standard 6. When I didn't have to care about feeling.

LAYER 4: MY PICK.

Pepsi or Coke: Coke
McDonald's or Burger King: McD's
Single or Group Dates: Single. Who goes gang dating man?
Adidas or Nike: Nike
Tea or Nestea: Tea
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla please.
Cappuccino or Coffee: Cappuccino.

LAYER 5: DO YOU...

Smoke: Not a chance in hell.
Curse: Used to. Still do. Less? XD
Take a Shower: Then? O.o
Have a Crush: Now? Nah.
Think You've Been In Love: Don't ask.
Go To School: No. I stay at home, and keep my books in the corner.
Want To Get Married:Why not? Someone's gotta continue the generation. ;)
Believe In Yourself: Most of the time.
Think Your A Health Freak: Mmmm, maybe a little. :P

LAYER 6: IN THE PAST.

Drank Alcohol: Yeah. But mostly during festive seasons.
Gone To The Mall: ...what a question. It's like asking, "Hey, have you been to the toilet before?"
Been On Stage: Yeah. Great memories. =)
Eaten Sushi: Well, I'm fortunate enough to have eaten them. I'm sure you do too.
Dyed Your Hair: Not a chance in hell. At least not now.

LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER...

Played A Stripping Game: Nope. I'm still a virgin. XP
Changed Who You Were To Fit In: Plenty a times.

LAYER 8: AGE YOU'RE HOPING...

To Be Married: Yes. I don't want to live a lonely life.

LAYER 9: IN A GIRL...

Best Eye Colour: Hazel. 8D
Best Hair Colour: Anything goes. As long as it's not purple/blue/red/green. You get the idea.
Short Hair or Long Hair: Long hair would be funky, but I won't mind short hair.

LAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING...

A Minute Ago: Replying this tag.
1 Hour Ago: Playing while recording the guitar.
4.5 Hours Ago: Bored to death in some function at my Mom's house.
1 Month Ago: Living life.
1 Year Ago: Still getting used to Form 4's hectic lifestyle.


LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCES...

I love: My family. Elly and Abby. Friends. You, for reading my blog. Modoki. =)
I feel: Like sleeping.
I hate: Disappointment. Smokers. Feeling emo.
I hide: If someone asks me for money. XD
I miss: Not much actually. But I guess I'll have to say I miss certain people in life.
I need: To have someone. Well, I need God too.

LAYER 12: TAG 5 PEOPLE.

You know what, I'm not gonna tag anyone. Just to save you the trouble. Cause I can't think who now. But if you happen to have soooo much free time, go ahead. Consider yourself tagged. Ciao.

Joe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Don't Want To Kena Tag. XD

3 Comments:

Blogger SY said...

=D
you finally did it eventhough you don't want to ...

yay !
love ya ..
I'm so tagging you next time XD
hahah

take care,
SY

12:33 PM  
Blogger Hasegawa Ayane said...

DAMN YOU MODOKI OWNER OF HELL!!!!!

12:54 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

SY~ Yeah. Love you mah. Of course must do it, regardless. =)

Ayane~ You know, I wrote that on the "I love" column partly to kacau you. =) And thank you for your comment. =)

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home