Inertia Of My Head~

It's An All Ordinary Blog, but Extraordinarily Ordinary. Because this is where my feelings and thoughts flow free. Nothing's a secret here. :)

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Offer.

Hello people. Posting for no reason particularly, but yeah, there's something going on. Nothing big, but exciting for me nonetheless.

So, what offer am I talking about? Well, you see, a week ago, while getting to know a few people down at tuition, I found out that one of them had a band. Wow, cool, but nothing surprising. So, then we realized that our taste for music was similar.

One fine day though, we were jamming out our phones with tunes we like, and we sang an whatnot, being emo, etc. Then he asked the most surprising thing, "Hey, you could sing right? And you've performed before. You wanna come and jam with us sometimes? We're looking for a new vocalist."

You won't know how crazy I felt. Woah, somebody is asking me to audition to be vocalist. Damn. I'm finally gonna get a chance to be in a band. A real one. Fuish. Well, if all goes well, it's gonna be this Thursday. I'm gonna go rock it out with them at the studio, and if they like me well enough, and if they feel I'm better than their current singer, I'm in. Then good things are gonna flow~ 8D

Ah, what a dream. Haha. Hopefully I can sing well enough for them. >.<>

Joe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Finally.

3 Comments:

Blogger Hasegawa Ayane said...

hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha


*ehem*

I mean, good luck!!!! XD


*rolls on the floor*

HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*ding*


*died laughing*

11:25 PM  
Blogger Jia Sheen said...

singing.

W-A-H.

11:13 PM  
Blogger Bratty said...

Good luck with the whole audition thing XD

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home