Inertia Of My Head~

It's An All Ordinary Blog, but Extraordinarily Ordinary. Because this is where my feelings and thoughts flow free. Nothing's a secret here. :)

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

False Hopes.

Are not what I need.

I could live without them.
I could live better.
Diving in it isn't exactly what you call fun.
Maybe it was my doing?
Maybe.
I really could do without it.
But perhaps, it was all necessary.
Necessary pain.
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.
I'm alive.
That's for sure.
Yeah.
Just a little hurt.
Just a little scarred.
Life goes on regardless.
You've just got to drop some things.
Things you don't need.
Things that don't belong.

Sometimes I wish.
With wishful thinking.
If only life is made up of false lies.
No.
Life is false lies.
False lies make the truth.
They are just a little bit ugly.
Yeah.

If only.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hasegawa Ayane said...

Don't quite know what you're going through right now but I hope you'll be okay :3

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home