Inertia Of My Head~

It's An All Ordinary Blog, but Extraordinarily Ordinary. Because this is where my feelings and thoughts flow free. Nothing's a secret here. :)

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Second Semester.

Mmhmm, that's what it means.

School started again yesterday.

Which is quite nice, considering how I've been rotting at home for the last two weeks due to Sem break.

But hey, sleep was good.

Oh by the way, happy thing happened.

Results. =)

I got straight As for my first Sem Finals, which is quite the feat because I'm the only one who scored so. No, not trying to boast, just honestly trying to express how surprised I am. ;)

I'm not the smartest kid in the class anyways. And everyone else who lost out; lost out on English. The subject I think is the easiest. =X

Well, hope I score so again for this Sem. *crosses fingers*

Hmm, and the weather's been bitchy, and I've been walking more due to taking the bus home and the bitchy class placings we've got for this Sem.

Most of our classes this Sem are moved to the old blocks along the shophouses. Which is well.......far. No lift, and you get to stroll in the heat. What's not to like?

Neways, feeling funky. In the not so nice way. Hope I get better. =P

Joe>>>>>>>>>>>I Need My Fix.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home