Inertia Of My Head~

It's An All Ordinary Blog, but Extraordinarily Ordinary. Because this is where my feelings and thoughts flow free. Nothing's a secret here. :)

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A Wednesday For Eternity.


Good things always happen to me on Wednesdays.

I don't know why.

Hrm.....
It's a peculiar day of the week as it's smack right in the middle of the week.

But good things always happen on this day.

It's weird.

But I like it.


Alot. =)


---


It was a little bit past 2 P.M.

Went to look for a soul my soul misses.


Oh, was my soul cleansed.

Surprised I was though, because the stars were right.


The path leading to untrodden land was open.


Footsteps led to unfamiliar ground.


Excitement met fear. Mixed, it gave a blend of adventure.


A way to the destination was made.


Our souls as one, we witnessed a projection of a vision.


After so, there were servings of goodness.

Leading to which later, there was love.


In a space where one person belongs, there were two.


There was you.

There was me.


There were Us.


---

I gave you something today.

As you have given me something too.


I only want you to have it.

Well, you've got it. =)

And yup, it was "so weird". =P


Love, only for you.

Love written in music, note by note, from me, to you.

Joe>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>So Weird. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home