Inertia Of My Head~

It's An All Ordinary Blog, but Extraordinarily Ordinary. Because this is where my feelings and thoughts flow free. Nothing's a secret here. :)

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Pieces.

Of my heart.

I'm picking them up, one by one.

The glue that I used to put it back together the last time did not seem strong enough.

I used the glue that you gave me.

Did I not apply it correctly? Or maybe.....the glue is losing its adhesiveness.

I take out the partially used glue that I used and started gluing back the pieces.

The pieces are getting smaller.

I'm afraid the next time it breaks, I will be unable to find some of the pieces back.

But I try.

No one is going to help me to piece it back, so I can only piece it back myself.


Joe>>>>>>>>>>>>>I Tried.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home