Inertia Of My Head~

It's An All Ordinary Blog, but Extraordinarily Ordinary. Because this is where my feelings and thoughts flow free. Nothing's a secret here. :)

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

100.

I am very free today...

Well, not really, but I've decided to give this blog a treatment.

A 100th post......thingy.

=)

---

I started this blog around you know, 2 years ago?

But the main reason why it was started in the first place was because of Anne Marie's IU back in 2006. It was so awesome, it warranted a blog. Yes, a blog opened because of one event. But what the heck, it was worth it.

So now, after like, 2 years plus, I'm finally to my 100th post. Everyone else is like in their 100th post by the 3rd or 4th month or something, but it took me years. What? Yeah. Lol.

Guess I'm not blogger material or something.

But hey. All my posts have meaning kay. All were thought up of before posted and none of them are insufficient; in words or meaning. And that's what my blog is about. =D

---

Now now, what do you write in the 1ooth post?

I really don't know.

But what I do know is that I want to post something in conjunction of it. Haha.

Oh well, let's have some facts about this blog.

I've never changed the skin of it. Ever. Like what?

Yup, to add, it's one of em' default skins. XD

What I DID do is add all those funny funny widgets to it. Such as the music player, the clock, the tagboard..........and well yeah, that's about it. Heh.

Welllll, I DID also make the header myself. =) At least it's not entirely default. Right? =D

---

So yalah, the layout isn't exactly spectacular or something. But at least it's mine? =)

I've never asked anyone to help me kay. All also trial and error. Which resulted in alot of headaches.........but at least, I've made all this. ;)

So in this blog, I've stated all kinds of emotions to all kinds of people. I've actually mentioned alot of people here before. But if I've never mentioned You [insert reader name here], let me know hoh? I'll try to find an opportunity to mention you. XD Sheesh, sound so sad.

But yeah, I hope up to this point, there is actually more than 10 people reading this blog. Which.............is very unlikely. Har har har. Hur. =(

Don't care lah! SS pun SS lah. RAWR.

So, anyways, Happy 100th Post to my blog. =)

If only I get one of these for this post.

Joe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I'm Not A 100 Years Old Yet, Kay. XP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home