Inertia Of My Head~

It's An All Ordinary Blog, but Extraordinarily Ordinary. Because this is where my feelings and thoughts flow free. Nothing's a secret here. :)

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Best Wednesday Ever.

Because you made it so.

---

The day started like any other.

But you came into it and it became a day unlike any other.

It was special.

Holding your hand in mine, your grip felt so sure.

Looking into your eyes, it made me see nothing but happiness.

Hearing you speak, your words are music to my ears.

Being close to you, is how I want to be always.

Kissing you, my lips belong no where else.

Today, you reminded me why I'm with you.

I will never forget anymore.

Love, is why we are together in the first place.

You, are why I want us to stay that way.


Together. Forever.

JM <3's JL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home