Inertia Of My Head~

It's An All Ordinary Blog, but Extraordinarily Ordinary. Because this is where my feelings and thoughts flow free. Nothing's a secret here. :)

Friday, May 02, 2008

Spirals.

In my head.

They numb my senses.

I am unseeing.

-----------------

I sit crossed leg, with a fuzzed feeling on the soft sheets of my bed.

The hums of the small fans mounted on the window grill fills my ears.

I stare blankly on the unplugged television infront of me.

The clock on the wall ticks.

3 minutes passed, it felt longer than it was.

With a lazed motion, I sweep my legs down and laid my head on my pillow.

Staring at the left side of my bed, I see my past and my present.

Clicking the side of my cell phone, it displays 5:17 in bold black numbers on a white background.

The display fades to black.

Staring at it for another moment, the back of my head wants it to ring.

But I know it won't.

Laying it back down for the 16th time in an hour, I close my eyes and let my thoughts drift me away.

Once again.

-----------------

Joe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home