Inertia Of My Head~

It's An All Ordinary Blog, but Extraordinarily Ordinary. Because this is where my feelings and thoughts flow free. Nothing's a secret here. :)

Friday, April 11, 2008

Last Day.


Weather's pretty good today.

Got to see You today.

Get to sleep well today.


I am the last man standing today.

-


Logging in on the officially last day of full time work here at Tutorial Lee.

Thankyou everyone, for the huge support, strange looks, and backstabbing you've given me throughout this 3 months.

I've been earning my own money during these times and I've been using only my own money ever since.

800 might not be alot, but work's kinda fun.


You get to see strange parents, crazy parents, fun parents, nice kids, pretty kids, irritating kids, dirty kids, and also well, nice nice teachers.
Seeing how dirty the classrooms can be after a week of not sweeping, reminds me of Pn.Chong's 10 ringgit fine last time. Oh, these kids would need to pay alot of 10 bucks. ^.^

All the notes, the papercuts, the money handling, the receipt writing, the photocopier operating have been part of my job, and I'm hella good at it now. Test me. Hehe.

The Cranky Machine.

You know, the centre's pretty old, and the stuff around are too. They're aged to the point where they kinda have a life of their own. Every machine has it's own quirks that you have to know and get used to, and well, you gotta work around those stuff so that you don't get a headache yourself.

It's like, the computer printer HAVE to be on first before the computer, or else, it won't work until you restart. Then, the computer CANNOT have iTunes on only, or else it'll hang. So I have to open some browser, maybe publisher, or anything, just to make it not hang with iTunes running. =)

Teman Setiaku.

I decided to stick these mini Keroros on top of the monitor just for fun. (^.^)b

Well, I definitely won't forget the aquarium cleaning, filter changing, and water changing. It's.......not so pleasant but well, it's not too hard. And....at least the fishes are happy? Hahah. I have to feed them daily too. I guess the fishies love me now. Or not..... Ish, donnolah. ^.^

Fishies!

More Fishies!

All in all, it's been fun, getting to know all these students, or would I say, friends. From Form 1 to Form 5. Kinda like a twist of fate. A huge one. XD

From total strangers to friends, caused by an unlikely reason...... Attendance taking. LOL~ As time goes by, I somehow knew everyone one of these people's name, while they don't know mine, but some do, but we all get along anyway. Hahah. It' really cool.


And oh! Being an Ah Long. It was funny. Whenever it's past the 15th of the month, a so called operation will be commenced, whereby everyone who hasn't paid their fees will be written on a list, and each one of them will be hunted, until they bloody pay. O.O Hahah. And well, I'll have to pass out these "
Overdue Fee" paper to each and everyone of them. Just to remind them. Just. XD

Overdue Fee Paper.

Well, colleagues. I've had lots. All ran away. Except for JJ, which he had to leave because of NS. But that doesn't change the fact that I'm alone here now. Haha. Sad man. But well, it's worth toughing out. Now I'm richer, and more experienced. Take that, runaway people. [Runaway people? *shrugs*] Lol.

My Attendance Book. I have to write in it everyday. I have about 4 pages of this. Lol.

Quirkiness in the centre. XD

I am responsible for this being here. XD

One.

-

By the way, I am going back to help out at certain intervals, up to until early May. I can't complain, it's got good money. =)


-

Well, till then. Goodbye.

-


Eh?
Interact IU tomorrow oh.... =)

Joe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home