Inertia Of My Head~

It's An All Ordinary Blog, but Extraordinarily Ordinary. Because this is where my feelings and thoughts flow free. Nothing's a secret here. :)

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

You?

You.

=)

Feeling uber random, uber mushy, uber anything, today.

And to curb that randomness, I've decided to blog about.....or to.....or for......You.

Haha.

I think about you till my head hurts.

My head hurts more when I don't think about you.

When you hurt, I hurt.

When you feel, I feel.

So when you're sad, I'm sad.

Though that, I still be happy when you're sad, so that you'll be happy too.

I celebrate your successes, I comfort your doubts, but at the end of the day, I just want to care for you.

I remember words from your heart as I keep them ever dear, in my heart.

"Let our hearts and souls be together every second, every minute, every moment."

"I'll love you always and forever."

"I'll keep you in my treasure chest."

"(^-^) <3 (^-^)"

"Together Always."

I asked you. How close are our hearts?

You answered.

"Ever Side By Side."

Joe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Less Than 3 You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home