Inertia Of My Head~

It's An All Ordinary Blog, but Extraordinarily Ordinary. Because this is where my feelings and thoughts flow free. Nothing's a secret here. :)

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

4th Day.

Signing in from the Centre's computer, the 4th day before Hibernation.

Love. What a strange thing. Like a piece of clay. Changes shape. Can be beautiful, can be ugly.

Two people who shape it, must work together to make the clay beautiful.

Dang.

----

Oh You, please be happy.

May You be happy always.

Life is never easy.

But I will be right there with you whether it's hard or not.

----

Oh, humans can be so wild and violent.

Throwing things, raising voices, shouting vulgarity.

Luckily the projectile didn't hit me.

Poor glass behind me.

----

Four.

Joe>>>>>>>>> =\

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home