Inertia Of My Head~

It's An All Ordinary Blog, but Extraordinarily Ordinary. Because this is where my feelings and thoughts flow free. Nothing's a secret here. :)

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Progressing.

Hey babes.

I'm really bored at work, so I'm doing this.

From today.......let's see......it's 8 working days before I stop work, and 10 days before I stop work.

It's going excruciatingly slow. Why ah? Lol.

I find myself wanting to get outta here. Coz I wanna study and progress in life.....Well, not that I'm not progressing anyways. =)

Up to now, I've earned a total of.....800 x 3, which is 2400 self-earned Malaysian Ringgit. =D

By the end of my work period, i'll get another 300...approximately. Could be more. Hahaha. Just enough to belanja people makan.

And I haven't asked a sen from Dad since I got my first pay check. *proud*

Which means I'm semi-self-dependent by now. Rawr~

What? You want me to belanja you? Can.......

Just send in your application forms, and I'll call up the shortlisted ones for an interview. XP

Ehem, sorry for the utmostly randomicity, coz I've been going through so many scholarship procedures that they just got stuck in my mind. [Not that I managed to get any anyways. >.>]

Sleep is scarce nowadays. Due to coming back home at 10 p.m daily. By the time I catch up with friends online and spend quality time with my PS3, it's usually 1 or 2 a.m already. Isk. Unhealthy betul.

I doubt college is better but well, at least you get to stay home more. [?] and meet friends more often. [?] and not confront witty and fussy parents of nowadays-spoilt-children. [!] and I get to use the phone more legally. [!!] and I won't get scolded by my superiors for small reasons anymore. [*] and I.....well, you can imagine lah. Hohoho.

Those who has gone out and worked will know what I'm talking about.......Or wait. Those who has come and work and Tutorial Lee will know what I'm talking about. In this case, only my best buddeh, CJJ will know what I'm talking about.

One man army-ing the centre is no big enjoyment. I open and close shop. Anything in the middle, I do too. Imagine:-

Except that I'm not smiling. =)

I have to issue receipts while

photostating notes while

stapling notes
while

taking attendance while

taking credit card payments while

counting money while

handling enquiries while

answering the phone while

missing dinner time while

feeding the fishes while

.....well, you get the idea.

It was better with 2 or more people then. Now it's me, myself and I. Kinda crappy sometimes.

I've done so many odd jobs in one place, I have nothing else to expect. Lol.

Yup, I want to feel the freedom once more. You people in college, enjoy yourself, eventhough assignments kill and stuff. You're doing what you like. =)

Joe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>8 working days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home