Inertia Of My Head~

It's An All Ordinary Blog, but Extraordinarily Ordinary. Because this is where my feelings and thoughts flow free. Nothing's a secret here. :)

Friday, May 22, 2009

Fresh From The Bookshelves.

Woo, I'm blogging from INTI-UC's Library. Heh. =)

First thing's first, the weirdest thing about today is: I am a zombie.

Not that I feel sluggish or whatever. But it's that, I'm tired but I'm not tired. @.@

What? Yeah. I slept at 3 yesterday. =/ Watched My Best Friend's Girl. Vulgar but quite the funny movie. And Kate Hudson has no boobs. x.x

So it's like, I woke up late by 20 minutes, but managed to make it to the bus in time. Then, I didn't feel tired. Wait wait wait. I woke up after only 3 hours of sleep, and I'm not tired at school. Not even after one SUPER BORING class. I don't know what's up. But I think tonight, when I hit my bed, I'm not going to be able to lift a finger. And that's goodbye to a Friday. Yeeps. >.o

So yeah, one of the other random trivial things I'm doing right now is trying to play through ALL the songs in my iPod without ever skipping a song or resetting the list. I pressed 'shuffle songs' last week and it's still not finished. I have around...507 songs in my iPod and I'm currently at song no.280. I...Have....To.....Resist........(going to other playlists and cancelling my current shuffle list). And yeah, ever since I had iPod, I've never really played every song in it. So now I'm doing it. It's like a freakin' marathon. Endurance baby. ~o~

And did I ever tell you, the aircon in the classes are CRAZY. It's like the fraking south pole in that building. Going in jacketless means either you're fat or you're fat. Yeah. I went in with slightly thinner clothing the other day, and I had a damn running nose. Then after coming out of the building, it went away. =.= Totally killed my class concentration.

I wanna post a picture post soon. Hope I can get enough laziness out of my system to do that.

P/S: By the way, I need more ankle length socks. I hate folding my normal lengths. I look like a damn apek wearing them like that. =.= Even my awesome Nikes can't make me look normal.

Joe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Fridayyyyyy.