Inertia Of My Head~

It's An All Ordinary Blog, but Extraordinarily Ordinary. Because this is where my feelings and thoughts flow free. Nothing's a secret here. :)

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Daily.

Sheesh, I've been taking the bus twice per day everyday since school started. It's really not that pleasant, yet it's the best option I've got right now. (I want a room on-campus NAO. =.=)

Speaking of which, it's still damn hot. Can't get out of home without being fried to a crisp. But well, it's been getting a wee bit better. A little. Seriously, the weather has to lay off now and then. It's impossible to be living under such circumstances. (Especially when you have to wait at the bus stop everyday)

Oh randomness! I watched Angels & Demons today. It's really quite impressive. Quite a while since I've seen such a movie. One with a good hook. A good 2 hours spent. =)

And also, the girlfriend reminded me today how well she is able to make my days better. It always starts off like I'm doing her a favour but in the end, I feel like she's the one who did me a favour instead. Haha. After years, I still am boggled about how we can talk about everything and anything. Topics never seem to diminish and we can recycle topics and it'd be as interesting as the first time we talked about it. Skype has been lovely today and I appreciate that. What's better than seeing someone you haven't seen for....bloody ages. One bad thing: It makes me miss her even more. ~o~

P/s: I've finished most of my latest model kit~!!! It's awesome. And I have to say, I'm quite good in the meticulousness of it all. XD Will post up pictures if possible. I totally love this one.

Joe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>10.30 Bus Tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home