Inertia Of My Head~

It's An All Ordinary Blog, but Extraordinarily Ordinary. Because this is where my feelings and thoughts flow free. Nothing's a secret here. :)

Thursday, January 01, 2009

2009.

Happy New Year to all of you.

Hope you all have a great year ahead. [I hope I do too.]

As for 2008, it's been quite an eventful year I must say. Alot of things happened for me, good or bad. But I think it's all good overwhelming the bad in the end. We can only think positive! =)

Well, here's a summary of happenings in my life in 2008:-

1) Had my first job of sorts.
2) Earned my first non-parent salary.
3) Started college.
4) Met lotsa new friends.
5) Got an Academic Award at long last.
6) Had a birthday party with my friends in Pyramid. [almost forgot about this one]
7) Got my very first iPod.
8) Got a new and totally awesome guitar, Ivy.
9) Got a Wii with my salary.
10) Got my first pair of Nikes. [The Lunartrainer+]
11) First kiss.
12) Had an inflating closet since college started.
13) Went on my first trip overseas.
14) The passing of my grandfather. [which I refused to blog about]

Ah, judging from there, 2008 had heaps more productive happenings compared to 2007.

It was a good year regardless of the bad. Alot of firsts. I think there were some firsts that I didn't mention too. =P

So how was your year? Hope it was great too.

Well, it has passed. The new year is here. We can only look forward. =)

Joe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>2009.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great year ahead!!!

4:35 PM  
Blogger david santos said...

Excellent work! Congratulations!!!

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home